Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiquiClen - Clenbuterol from AG-Guys

Mr.X said:
your CNS is taking a real beating, you take breaks/time off? I hope

For sure. Usually if i take that much it's when i'm doing a cycle of clen and i'll load up during the 2 week off periods. I'll usually take a few months off after i finish each clen cycle. With my tollerance i have found that if i don't i just seem to become immune to it,not to mention possible health problems you could develope. Where i live it's to hot(dangerous) to be taking that much without a break.

buffalo said:
I have used trex and caffeine with clen and if you get the shakes with clen you'll really get them with that mix. It probably isn't to good for you but i have a big tollerance for stimulants. The first couple times i mixed them all together i puked after 1/2 hour,takes awhile to adjust to it.

yikes!!

buffalo said:
For sure. Usually if i take that much it's when i'm doing a cycle of clen and i'll load up during the 2 week off periods. I'll usually take a few months off after i finish each clen cycle. With my tollerance i have found that if i don't i just seem to become immune to it,not to mention possible health problems you could develope. Where i live it's to hot(dangerous) to be taking that much without a break.

I used to use too much stimulants, it killed my CNS, I had problems for years. Just be careful :).

AG liquidclen= too strong for human consumption......just kidding good stuff just taper the dosage up slowly and don't be afraid to back it back down if sides start kicking your ass and making you shake. great clen though....almost too good!

Just keep low doses for now. You will still see great results. Allow two weeks on and two weeks off. If you stop seeing results after a while, I take a few more weeks off of it.
DEFINANTLY drink lots of water and take taurine and potassium supps. Muscle cramping can actually set you back even further.
I'm sure you already know this but gear is for "enhancing." It is going to help you further into greater results, if you dealing with "rebound" effect it means you are not doing enough to maintain your results or take make them into further gains.
Something to think about...

zZzStarGazer said:
Just keep low doses for now. You will still see great results. Allow two weeks on and two weeks off. If you stop seeing results after a while, I take a few more weeks off of it.
DEFINANTLY drink lots of water and take taurine and potassium supps. Muscle cramping can actually set you back even further.
I'm sure you already know this but gear is for "enhancing." It is going to help you further into greater results, if you dealing with "rebound" effect it means you are not doing enough to maintain your results or take make them into further gains.
Something to think about...

thanks for the input...another question...once off clen do most of you run some sort of eca stack after?? i know i didnt when i came off, but was wondering if this is ok? yeigh or neigh?

swordfish151 said:
thanks for the input...another question...once off clen do most of you run some sort of eca stack after?? i know i didnt when i came off, but was wondering if this is ok? yeigh or neigh?

it's usually ran 2 weeks on/2 weeks off

2 on - clen
2 off - ECA stack or NYC

Mr.X said:
it's usually ran 2 weeks on/2 weeks off

2 on - clen
2 off - ECA stack or NYC

sorry Mr.X i need to clarify..im aware of the ECA stack inbetween...but what im referring to is when the 12wk cycle is done....is it ok at that point to just run an eca after the clen is done with?

swordfish151 said:
sorry Mr.X i need to clarify..im aware of the ECA stack inbetween...but what im referring to is when the 12wk cycle is done....is it ok at that point to just run an eca after the clen is done with?

sure of course it's ok :)

Top Bottom