Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame + Lipostim3

Kreepshow

So i just ordered 1 bottle of each because of the extremely positive news ive been hearing here on the site and wanna know, ya know? is it really the shit ? As all my purchases before they get to me i have the jitters and cant wait to try them ,but from my understanding i take - 1 LS3 a day , and 3-4 LF every cardio day ( which i will make everyday ) and will still be able to maintain a high caloric diet ( no prob if not ) ? stop me if im wrong , just super excited and thanks. :)

Here you go:)

LIPOFLAME + LipoStim3

How to use A:
2-3 Caplets LipoStim3 in the AM
3-4 Caplets LIPOFLAME Midday

How to use B:
1 Caplet LipoStim3 + 2 or 3 LIPOFLAME in the AM
1 Caplet LipoStim3 + 2 or 3 LIPOFLAME in the Midday

that simple and POWERFULL:)

Why use Both:

LipoStim3

In short LipoStim3 Uses compounds that cross the blood brain Barrier ASAP, and induce not only Fantastic Energy, but it also mobilizes fat to be burned intensely. Epinephrine and other Neurotransmitters are DIRECTLY addressed in LipoStim3 versus passively which is why it is so powerful. Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed via the Tea extracts we use. All we can say is you Will KNOW it working with in 1-2 days when you wake up more an more cut.

LIPOFLAME

LIPOFLAME provides "EvoFlame" which revs metabolism safely and is also an Anti Carcinogen and Anti Inflammatory. LIPOFLAME also has higher doses of Ester Compounds, and also added Nuerotropics which are Proven Fat Loss items and mental enhancers.
LIPOFLAME also is just PERFECT for Cardio.
Lipoflame™ - Rapid Fat Burning, Metabolism Increase, Appetite Control <---- Details of LIPOFLAME

Sweet, so one bottle of each should last me 30 days correct? Also does this stuff spare muscle or am i gonna lose a bit in the cutting process ?

also that agnx.com site didtnt have any custom shipping options so how long would it take to ship within the u.s. , its been about 5 days

OMEGA's products are solid. They have been tested over and over by trustworthy members on EF and the feedback is always the same - Legit, strong stuff!

were upgrading soon take 5-7 business days lately

it got here litteraly the day after this was typed , thanks ive been on ls3 and lf for what i want to say has been a week now and , ive been sweating immensly , though it seems to be affecting me less after a week of taking them so im gonna bump up the dosage a pill each , 4lbs of stright fat easily are gone and water is being zapped outta me like a damn sauna room so looking at myslef is getting easier to do day by day.

Top Bottom