Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk baseball!

SoreArms

Whats your team? The season is still young but how do like what they've done so far and how do you think they'll do by seasons end?

I'm all about the Dodgers and I was one of those fans pissed off by all the moves since the Paul LoDuca trade. So although they are doing great so far, I will hold off on too much gloating and getting my hopes up just yet, I'll wait to see how they're doing mid August.

You have to admit that what they've done so far (7-2) looks very promising and they are doing it with missing key pieces in the bullpen (Alvares, Gagne) and other main figures on the disabled list (Penny, Werth), not to mention a slumping J.D. Drew. I can't wait to see what they do once every one is off the D.L. Part of me also wants to see Choi start drilling the ball and do everything Depotesta thinks he can do, but the other part also wants to see him get sent to the minors so that Nakamura gets a chance to play, I think he will be a very dominant hitter.

Fuck the Giants!

Top Bottom