Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the elitefitness get ready for summer contest begin. Official contest roster.

rumor has it they are taking into account it was my first cycle, and then also using my last PCT pics instead of my biggest pics...got double negatives goin against me.

i wonder if people who are year round juicers will have that 'taken into account' as well.

Not they. Every judge will take into account what they feel should be. Every judge is different. I am going to put together a panel of judges today as a matter of fact. The original judges may ether be a part of it or not depending on a bunch of things (personal or not to them).

Now Please people lets not turn this into a chat and conversation pile of shit. We are a respectful group over on the aas and training forums. We are fair in all the things we do.

I think what I am going to do is pick 1 judge or 2 from each forum of the board (except chat).. CEO and Sl will be the weight lifting forum judges and so on. Each judge will judge how they see fit. The comp is for best transformation and that is really the only thing that matters. How they got it can be taken into account when it comes to say making up your mind if you are locked on who you think should win.

Not they. Every judge will take into account what they feel should be. Every judge is different. I am going to put together a panel of judges today as a matter of fact. The original judges may ether be a part of it or not depending on a bunch of things (personal or not to them).

Now Please people lets not turn this into a chat and conversation pile of shit. We are a respectful group over on the aas and training forums. We are fair in all the things we do.

I think what I am going to do is pick 1 judge or 2 from each forum of the board (except chat).. CEO and Sl will be the weight lifting forum judges and so on. Each judge will judge how they see fit. The comp is for best transformation and that is really the only thing that matters. How they got it can be taken into account when it comes to say making up your mind if you are locked on who you think should win.

the contest was an over all transformation contest, and hopefully itl be judged as such.

im not going to cause a shitstorm or anything, or whine and complain, but it hurts me to hear that someone i consider a good bro and a just judge is already making a list of things to count against me, instead of just looking only at the before and after pics.

are all the pics in? Who's left that hasn't dropped out, etc? Are all the pics (before and after) in one thread or do I need to search around for this? Can we get this lined up so it's a little easier for the judges? :D

Thanks!

are all the pics in? Who's left that hasn't dropped out, etc? Are all the pics (before and after) in one thread or do I need to search around for this? Can we get this lined up so it's a little easier for the judges? :D

Thanks!

All pics are pretty much in and they are all in this thread bro.

The bigoz..

where are all your before pics of same poses?

It would be nice if everyone could do what subz did and post their before and after pics in one post so judges don't have to go back and forth or open 100000 different windows, etc.

You want to win guys? Then help us out!

Needto said he was going to pair the befores and afters up, but he's busy and he doesn't stand to win anything...so the rest of you, get going!

Subz, you already did this, no need to do it again. Thanks.

Top Bottom