Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

I'm doing my special bodybuilding routine which you'll all learn what it is soon :evil: on tuesday, thursday and saturday and I'm doing MMA training on Monday, Wednsday and Friday...so you can imagine i'll be in much better shape :D

I'm doing my special bodybuilding routine which you'll all learn what it is soon :evil: on tuesday, thursday and saturday and I'm doing MMA training on Monday, Wednsday and Friday...so you can imagine i'll be in much better shape :D

did u post a pic? i never did see it.

There is 3 days left to the contest. In my original post i stated you must post new recent picks. To be fair and so no one bitches and cries. You must fallow the rules in order to be in the contest.

This is nothing against anyone. This dose not mean we do not believe you. It just means you have to be fair. Post a new recent pick or you are not in the contest. Thank you

1 day left to get in recent pics.

Another big guy joining the mix… I played offensive line for 5 yrs, a position in which you need strength, speed, and size (not necessarily good size) to be successful. I would say I always struggled with easy weight (fat) gain but worked extremely hard to keep a relatively lean body for a 315 pounder… Then I had about 6months off before I started work. It was during this time I was the most lean I ever was at such a high weight, and dropped down to about 280…Now I work a very stressful job for about 11-15hrs a day and sometimes 1 day on the weekend. I find it hard to get motivated to go to the gym, eat properly, and get enough sleep, or essentially live a healthy life style. I would say it has more to do with my current job situation than it does my personal goals and aspirations and as we all know the job situation in the US sucks right now. Anyway, I am now about 278 (I will weigh myself on the gym scale tom), but I feel very soft and I can tell my composition has suffered a great deal, I also know that I tend to party way to hard on the weekends (as a stress reliever). This is exactly what I need to get back into the swing of things, something that will hold me accountable for the decisions I make and give me a competitive drive. I know needto said not to list all the details, but I felt like explaining myself to the group, as to most, if not all, I am a new face. Here are my before pics for this competition, taken last night.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Image -TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

And yes… I am hairy as hell…haha

Last edited:
Awesome bro! Just in time! What are you like 6'5"-6'6"??
Yes it is hard to work abuot 70 hours a week and get to the gym! No life! :)
Good luck!!

So everyone's in that's in. What happened to this thread being a sticky? I can only find it now using the search function. Maybe it's getting edited to show all pictures of contestants?

Top Bottom