Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the elitefitness get ready for summer contest begin. Official contest roster.

PreContest.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

Sorry guys for not being here on time. The shits really hit the fan for me. Dont want to bring the mood down, but feel I should tell my reason for being a little frazzled and not submitting pics. My mother died suddenly 2 months ago> My diet went to shit after that, but here are some pics anyway. I know they're late and therefore I respectfully bow out. Here's a quick pic I just took.

front.jpg

frontbi.jpg

front3.jpg

can you host these pics again for me.

tomorrow morning mofos...

i dont know where my before pics are but ive added about 10-15lbs of muscle since i took the befores. prob dropped 2%bf if i had to guess

muscular.jpg

mostmuscle.jpg

frontdouble.jpg

reardouble.jpg

lats.jpg

muscular2.jpg

I feel like a pussy for not posting my pics so here they are. I was looking for strength and weight gain, not necessarily leanness. I've gained both. COncerned more with powerlifting than bodybuilding...

I can see that my right shoulder is still pretty atrophied from the surgery 9 months ago. I need to bring this up.

5'9" 170lbs

30ig6br.jpg

295bo1t.jpg

2ilkc4h.jpg

fygzgz.jpg

Top Bottom