Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

LOL, you need to find yourself a good girl that will shave it for you.

the wife does, but she said leaving the hair on my back now will add to the effect before and after PICS

also I just received my COC hand grippers, so I should at least have some of the best forearms at the end of the comp

Hey Need2, how about within the comp we can of a smaller comp for best bodyparts, just for a fun added bonus

the wife does, but she said leaving the hair on my back now will add to the effect before and after PICS

also I just received my COC hand grippers, so I should at least have some of the best forearms at the end of the comp

Hey Need2, how about within the comp we can of a smaller comp for best bodyparts, just for a fun added bonus

Ah, nice. I plan on getting tan as fuck for my afters:redhot:

Let me know what you think of those COCs. I've been thinking about getting some of those for awhile.

ok. i'm in. everyone has seen my before pics. they are in my gallery and in the pictures of members forum.

I'm doing a little something special now and I'll post my after pictures when we're supposed to. Prepare to be SHOCKED!

I thought the point was to show the changes from March 25 to June 25 or there abouts?

I thought the point was to show the changes from March 25 to June 25 or there abouts?

i've been out of the gym for a whle due to injury so i have no pics...

i'll just use my pics on EF as the before pics, they are better than my condition now...

Here is how its going to work. The contest will start march 25th and run till jun 25th

You have from now till march 25th to join the contest. In order to join you will need to post a recent pick of yourself before you can join. Post a pick in this thread and then say you wish to sign up. I will then write down your name

the_alcatraz said:
i've been out of the gym for a whle due to injury so i have no pics...

i'll just use my pics on EF as the before pics, they are better than my condition now...

If you look worse now then the progress you make in that time will be more impressive. It is not the 25th yet to you still have time to take pics I am taking mine this weekend.

If you look worse now then the progress you make in that time will be more impressive. It is not the 25th yet to you still have time to take pics I am taking mine this weekend.

she is right. The worse you look now and the better you look later can be a the difference between first and second place.

Top Bottom