Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

There is 3 days left to the contest. In my original post i stated you must post new recent picks. To be fair and so no one bitches and cries. You must fallow the rules in order to be in the contest.

This is nothing against anyone. This dose not mean we do not believe you. It just means you have to be fair. Post a new recent pick or you are not in the contest. Thank you

I have my pics up! I finally am back in the gym, I'm at 233 and around 20-22% bf I would say as you can see! lol. 10% is my goal! Bring it on!

i ready to do this shit, work schedule is fucking me right now, the time i'm going to be in the gym i'm going to be alone so bye bye spotter....i dread that

Needtobuildmuscle.com is proud to sponsor this contest. All the cash has been put up by needtobuildmuscle.com and we are also putting in prizes as well. This is because we care about ef and its members. We will be a very active sponsor of this site for a long time to come. Best site on the net.

I am natural and coming off a shoulder surgery 5 months ago so I don't look as good as I should.

2v9p6ib.jpg

2hg6x09.jpg

2hya2he.jpg

2q1cfvd.jpg

359jw46.jpg

I'm looking to gain size and stay lean. I'm becoming interested in powerlifting.

Top Bottom