Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

elitefitness get ready for summer contest.

so I took PICS yesterday afternoon and I will get them in here today after sometime, but damn I got to say, what I see in the mirror and what the camera shows are two different persons. It was embarrassing looking at the pics, I have a lot of work to do, I hate body fat, it is depressing.

so I took PICS yesterday afternoon and I will get them in here today after sometime, but damn I got to say, what I see in the mirror and what the camera shows are two different persons. It was embarrassing looking at the pics, I have a lot of work to do, I hate body fat, it is depressing.
Don't worry about it. Just bust your ass and be proud of the pics you put up in June.

ok, here are my horrible pics

What we are going to do is stop acting like kids. Traz is using the pics he has now. These are ok pics to use. All it takes is for one childish prick to ruin the whole thing. Shut up about the pics. You are not the judges we are. How childish.

Lets not get to tech on all this crap guys. Trust the judges know what they are looking at and will take every thing into consideration.

Top Bottom