Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the elitefitness get ready for summer contest begin. Official contest roster.

Any idea what your BF is now?, you're looking pretty lean
I'd say 7-9

no idea bro, id say closer to 9. i was measured at 7% about 5 years ago and if i remember correctly i was much leaner than i am now

Looking LEAN, dude! Nice.

Very dry.

thanks man, i cant wait to see what another 4 weeks of anavar does. i am actually much more vascular than these pics show. the shitty camera i have would not focus on my most muscular pose, my delts and chest look like a fuckin road map right now

DaveTSI fuck man you look good bro. Good job man good job. Everyone did a great job so far. Its going to be tough to judge you guys. All pics are do Tusday. That is when the judging will start.

thanks man, i cant wait to see what another 4 weeks of anavar does. i am actually much more vascular than these pics show. the shitty camera i have would not focus on my most muscular pose, my delts and chest look like a fuckin road map right now

Is your powerliftin ass turning all bodybuilder on us now? :rainbow:

lolol...j/k bro, you look great! You must have been doing a lot of isolation work huh? bwaahahahaha! loololo!!!!!1@

rumor has it they are taking into account it was my first cycle, and then also using my last PCT pics instead of my biggest pics...got double negatives goin against me.

i wonder if people who are year round juicers will have that 'taken into account' as well.

Top Bottom