Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

I've been to France and it was beautiful.....however, I did get laughed at for my horrible French accent or lack of & how I spoke French....but, hey I tried & I got what I asked for......the people on the trip with me who refused to try to speak any French were treated poorly, ignored or were just plain treated rudely....

Robert Jan said:
The French aren't known for their hospitality

Wrong. The Parisian nose in the air bcbg scum aren't known for their hospitality. I lived in the Loire valley, north and south, and in Brittany, and i could not have been treated with more open arms.

The joke goes like this: When god created the earth he created france. The most beautiful rivers and lakes, the mountains an rolling hills, he created the most beautiful place on earth, so to even things up, he created Parisians.

I've been to France. I had no problems. Maybe because we were staying in Cannes, my wife was topless and I was throwing around obscene amounts of money.

Wait a minute......my wife was throwing around money and I was....

That's what them French boys meant.

If the French think all the US people are just like Bush and if the Americans judge the French by what Fox TV say, no wonder there are so many preconceived ideas and stereotypes :rolleyes:

BTW funny joke ;)

Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy,

I would beg to differ...visit the states before you make such an ignorant statement...

EnderJE said:

I think the part that bothered me is that one of my friends is French and he had some horror stories when we went over to NY to help out after 9/11 (but before the war) and people found out he was French. Lets just say that he was treated poorely.

I would rather be a frenchman in America than a American in France

Sean Scott said:
Great post, you had me scared there.

:-)
I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Top Bottom