Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

Testosterone boy said:
If it wasn't for them, we might still be an English colony. :)

Whatever. We had Benjamin Martin, remember? And you know what he did to those frenchies at Fort Wilderness. (oh - and he took care of those injuns too)

AAP said:
It is all in perception.

When I go to Paris, I am NEVER treated badly.

I don't speak French.

I don't even try to speak French.

I really don't give a shit about their attitudes.

I go there not as an American, but a man with money. You want me to spend my money on you or in your store, by god you WILL speak English. You WILL act like you appreciate every converted penny I spend.

LOL

I imagine AAP's stay in France as an extended version of that scene from National Lampoon's European Vacation where the waiter is totally bitching out the Griswalds and they are all smiling an marvelling at the French hospitality.

Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy, and the poor hygiene and BO stereotype is flawed, played out, and laughable, and the gay thing is nonsense, homosexuality is not more common in France than in other places or anything. And France has the highest sexual intercourse frequency in the world, with the average grownup polled having sex 4 times a week. How is that gay. seems pretty nice to me

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAHAHAHAA! Idiot!

Testosterone boy said:
If it wasn't for them, we might still be an English colony. :)

If I remember correctly, the French did not step in until we had already won a few major battles, and turned the tide of the war. So the American revolution was very much like the Iraqi "liberation" and in driving the germans out during WWII in the since that Americans did nearly all the fighting.

The French also made life very difficult for Americans after we where liberated by harrasing our ships.

Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy,

Am I the only red blooded American who's a bit pissed off by this statement :mad:

Apexx said:
Am I the only red blooded American who's a bit pissed off by this statement :mad:

No you are not. However when you consider the source of the statement (some 18 year old Pseudo-Euro-Trash-Liberal-Free Thinker) then you understand and appreciate the ridiculousness of the statement. And the author. And pretty much all of the broad generalized statements on EF.

agreed Mekannik. LOL then again you think the lil arrogant joke would say that to half the people here? He would be getting his proof of the obsurdity of that statement fast. For one, we well at least up north where its all scandinavian, german, and norwiegan blood tower over the french dipshits and any fight would be a massacre.

In the late 18th century the Brittish had a little saying: "The French, what a funny race, they fight with their feet and fuck with their face."

What does that say about the Brittish? No licking of the kitty and frenchmen d-kicked them in the head.

Top Bottom