Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy, and the poor hygiene and BO stereotype is flawed, played out, and laughable, and the gay thing is nonsense, homosexuality is not more common in France than in other places or anything. And France has the highest sexual intercourse frequency in the world, with the average grownup polled having sex 4 times a week. How is that gay. seems pretty nice to me

Last edited:
Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy, and the poor hygiene and BO stereotype is flawed, played out, and laughable.

if it wasn't for us, they'd all be speaking German. then they talk shit about us...fuck them.

Simplistic crap... First of all that generation died out. Long ago. and the French are not predominantly anti american. They may be predominantly anti George Bush, but they're not anti-American.

I think any hate between euro-USA is a bit silly anyway the people are in so many ways similar and in some ways different and that's what everybody looks at. When you compare europe, canada, australia and the USA to each other and then to the rest of the world, it's like a few brothers walking in a land of aliens, picking on one another for being different.

Last edited:
Robert Jan said:
Simplistic crap... First of all that generation died out. Long ago. and the French are not predominantly anti american. They may be predominantly anti George Bush, but they're not anti-American.

are you french?

Robert Jan said:

You go girl. :)

I'm Dutch. But I think I have a good view of the French seeing as I visit the country often and live rather close by

Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy, and the poor hygiene and BO stereotype is flawed, played out, and laughable, and the gay thing is nonsense, homosexuality is not more common in France than in other places or anything. And France has the highest sexual intercourse frequency in the world, with the average grownup polled having sex 4 times a week. How is that gay. seems pretty nice to me

I happen to love france, and lived there because I LIKE it there, but hear this, Woodenshoeboy: The french stink. They do, THEY say they do, they joke about it.

The average french citizen uses a bar of soap every three months, a tube of toothpaste every 7 months and a new toothbrush every... wait for it.... three years.

They stink.

j/k about the Woodenshoeboy thing. Ok, Delfthead?

Robert Jan said:
I'm Dutch. But I think I have a good view of the French seeing as I visit the country often and live rather close by

ok, so if you're not french, why the need to defend them?

and they can hate Bush all they want, that's fine with me.

never been to france, no desire to go there.

:lmao: @ Woodenshoeboy

Top Bottom