Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance Armstrong formally charged for doping, Tour de France titles at risk

nothing but a bunch of hearsay...he was one of the most oft-tested athletes in the history of sports and he never tested positive...he's retired...time to let it go...i blame the pussy french for making such a stink about it...otherwise it would have gone away a long time ago...fuck the french...bunch of snooty, smelly, cunts.

I've actually met him along with his coach Chris Carmichael the year he turned pro (he had just won $10K an hour earlier) and thought he was an okay guy.

nothing but a bunch of hearsay...he was one of the most oft-tested athletes in the history of sports and he never tested positive...he's retired...time to let it go...i blame the pussy french for making such a stink about it...otherwise it would have gone away a long time ago...fuck the french...bunch of snooty, smelly, cunts.

This.
Wtf Digi, you're on a genius role for perfectly worded poasts

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I've actually met him along with his coach Chris Carmichael the year he turned pro (he had just won $10K an hour earlier) and thought he was an okay guy.

Id be the nicest fucker you've ever met in your life if I won 10k right before you saw me....

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

I wonder if he drank anadrol

Fuck the french...bunch of snooty, smelly, cunts.

^^Now that is the truth!!!^^

And who cares if he juiced? Just like baseball. I want them ALL to juice so the ball gets thrown 220mph, and they have to lengthen stadium walls and such. Intensity through the roof.

You mean to tell me the French didn't have access to good gear? Pussies.

Top Bottom