Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

lol, well done sir

It is all in perception.

When I go to Paris, I am NEVER treated badly.

I don't speak French.

I don't even try to speak French.

I really don't give a shit about their attitudes.

I go there not as an American, but a man with money. You want me to spend my money on you or in your store, by god you WILL speak English. You WILL act like you appreciate every converted penny I spend.

And the ones that walk by and sneer, fuck em. That's all they can do. Jealous little bitches. If they don't like it, I will go and piss on the tree in their backyard.

Robert Jan said:
Funny thing is the average american (without his beloved gun) would get his ass kicked by the average french guy, and the poor hygiene and BO stereotype is flawed, played out, and laughable, and the gay thing is nonsense, homosexuality is not more common in France than in other places or anything. And France has the highest sexual intercourse frequency in the world, with the average grownup polled having sex 4 times a week. How is that gay. seems pretty nice to me

How do you know if a tank is built in the Netherlands?

It goes faster in reverse than in forward gear.

AAP said:
It is all in perception.

I don't speak French.

I go there not as an American, but a man with money. You want me to spend my money on you or in your store, by god you WILL speak English. You WILL act like you appreciate every converted penny I spend.

And the ones that walk by and sneer, fuck em. That's all they can do. Jealous little bitches. If they don't like it, I will go and piss on the tree in their backyard.

I don't know how to give karma, or I would. :)

becoming's avatar said:
Lance Armstrong To Be Stripped Of 6th Tour de France Crown

By Cristina Abu-Sistani AP) 8/8/2004 13:21

PARIS, France. CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title. In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room. The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were: (1) Toothpaste (2) Deodorant (3) Soap. The French officials also found several other items which they had never seen before including a set of testicles and a backbone.
he had testicle cancer...

so maybe he was banned for having a gigallo stay over

AAP said:
It is all in perception.

I don't speak French.

Unfortunately, it says I have to spread it around first....

AAP said:

Why bother walking to their backyard? Just piss in the street or in the subway station like most of the locals do.

Top Bottom