Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

crak600 said:
enlighten me then.

actually, i'd like to see all of europe some day. i'd especially like to go to Italy and rent a Euro model Ducati (more power than the stateside versions) and give it a good romping. not a damn thing wrong with that :evil:

See, you lash out with that mui macho "I have no desire" horse hockey and then you want to see all of Europe. I told you that you were smart. Smart people never EVER stop being hungry for seeing new places, eating new bizarre food, and sleeping with hotties from many nations.

Simplistic answer, but my wrists hurt.

crak600 said:
enlighten me then.

actually, i'd like to see all of europe some day. i'd especially like to go to Italy and rent a Euro model Ducati (more power than the stateside versions) and give it a good romping. not a damn thing wrong with that :evil:

i have been to europe a few times.
had my wallet stolen in france.
had a taxi driver charge me a fortune for driving me 5 blocks in the wrong direction.
stood in a cafe waiting for a table only to be told "we don't serve americans"
and when i complained to the hotel management that my shower wasn't working, they said it should be fixed in a few days...
I'll skip france next time. Italy, germany, switzerland or england- i'd go back to any of them.

Robert Jan said:
you saying lance ACTUALLY IS losing his 6th title?

Too much time at the Milkveg.

Robert Jan said:
the what? are there really allogations or not?

lol.. no.
:mix:

ChefWide said:
See, you lash out with that mui macho "I have no desire" horse hockey and then you want to see all of Europe. I told you that you were smart. Smart people never EVER stop being hungry for seeing new places, eating new bizarre food, and sleeping with hotties from many nations.

Simplistic answer, but my wrists hurt.

it's not #1 on my list for places to visit in Europe, i'll put it that way.

and as far as women are concerned, that does nothing for me unless i want to lose my testicles.

so maybe i should've phrased it differently when i first posted by saying that it's not #1 on my list of places to visit. you got me Chef.

always do like seeing new places. on cross country trips, the scenery was enough to captivate my attention. sure, from the middle of Texas all the way back to so cal is all desert, but still an enjoyable view for me.

Robert Jan said:
Never have. I'd like to. But im a student and im saving money right now.

So on what do you base your assumption about the average American? Personally never have been to France, I would love to go I have heard it is amazing. I have nothing against the French, a joke is just a joke. I am curious as to why a lot of europeans think it is okay to maintain their stereotypical image of Americans and that is perfectly acceptable, but when an American says something to the contrary we are just ignorant, arrogant Americans.

Hm that was mainly just taking into account the obesity rates and population fitness etc...

I know more about the USA without visiting than an american knows about france without visiting simply because we get more info and media from there...

you are right its a double standard

Mountain Muscle said:
I am curious as to why a lot of Europeans think it is okay to maintain their stereotypical image of Americans and that is perfectly acceptable, but when an American says something to the contrary we are just ignorant, arrogant Americans.

Yep. The good ole double standard.

Personally, I just get tired of hearing on how the US saved France's ass during the second World War. If my memory of history class serves me right, France saved the US's ass during the revolution.

I think the part that bothered me is that one of my friends is French and he had some horror stories when we went over to NY to help out after 9/11 (but before the war) and people found out he was French. Lets just say that he was treated poorely.

Top Bottom