Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance armstrong stripped of title...

crak600 said:
never been to france, no desire to go there.

You are smarter than that statement.

Robert Jan said:
I'm Dutch. But I think I have a good view of the French seeing as I visit the country often and live rather close by

In America we have long recognized France as the land of romance and lovers. We are just arrogant enough to believe that French women would prefer an American male if he were only available. :artist:

crak600 said:
ok, so if you're not french, why the need to defend them?

and they can hate Bush all they want, that's fine with me.

never been to france, no desire to go there.

:lmao: @ Woodenshoeboy

I defend them because

I like to swim against the stream
especially when im right
and they are fellow EU citizens and I try to believe in the EU

Longhorn85 said:
In America we have long recognized France as the land of romance and lovers. We are just arrongant enough to believe that French women would prefer an American male if he were only available. :artist:

"Why did you decide to stay in france after your contract was up, Chef?"

:chomp:

ChefWide said:
You are smarter than that statement.

enlighten me then.

actually, i'd like to see all of europe some day. i'd especially like to go to Italy and rent a Euro model Ducati (more power than the stateside versions) and give it a good romping. not a damn thing wrong with that :evil:

ChefWide said:
I happen to love france, and lived there because I LIKE it there, but hear this, Woodenshoeboy: The french stink. They do, THEY say they do, they joke about it.

The average french citizen uses a bar of soap every three months, a tube of toothpaste every 7 months and a new toothbrush every... wait for it.... three years.

They stink.

j/k about the Woodenshoeboy thing. Ok, Delfthead?

I never really notice anyone stinking. Unless they fart.

Americans do seem to be more anal about personal hygiene. they shower more, for one thing. They even put more showers in their homes. In europe only few have more than one shower in their house.

However people dont realise the strong similarities in culture. being smelly is as uncool in the media in france as anywhere else.

I just never really smelled it. fishermen smell when they come back from see on the weekends. that's the only people i';ve ever noticed obvious BO on

i aint no france supported but lance is dirty :o just ask greg leMond :o and its sad when your doctor is a known dirty drug doctor (dr ferrari who is dirty as poop) why cant he have an american doc who isnt known for EPO and other things..also it is sad when lances cycling team drives over 100 miles to throw trash away guess what they tossed away? needles epo shit +++ more... and it was on video tape.... he got busted with some type of cream back in 2001 but some how was able to say it for his cancer ... he is scared to race again since he could get caught.... i just dont like how he uses and points the finger at those who do use (he is a total badass though with or without drugs)

and shouldnt have cheated on his wife who stayed with with him while he was on his death bed and she was the one who got him to even ride again .....fucking low man .....

well he is atheists cheating shouldnt bother him one bit :o

nike and oakley and us postal and the whole shooting match doesnt want him to get caught .... he is a hero and that would look bad if the truth was out there on him

Last edited:
Top Bottom