Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KC ChIEFS!!!

It was bound to happen eventually. Now the guys won't be bothered by newscasters constantly asking them about being undefeated.

Raiders week coming up!

the talent level in the NFL from top to bottom is considerably closer than you realize..at this level where each player is almost like an individual corporation, the melding of the overall mindset and psyche of the team is paramount to success...marvin's bengals have turned the corner

HS Lifter said:
Good job Bungals!
its not miracles anymore..bengals are on a 6-2 streak..in the words of Chad Johnson weeks ago "we're gonna shock the world!"..even though they were at home,when you beat the 9-0 team you can play with anybody

I LOL at the KC fans in here bragging about almost losing to the 3-9 Raiders.. Playing the 3rd string QB even...

24-24 in the 2 min range, and the raiders could have gone ahead except for the showboating call on dumb ass Kickoff returner taking his helmet off.

I bet you Chiefs fans were a bit concerned at least..
Great game!

Y_Lifter said:
I LOL at the KC fans in here bragging about almost losing to the 3-9 Raiders.. Playing the 3rd string QB even...

24-24 in the 2 min range, and the raiders could have gone ahead except for the showboating call on dumb ass Kickoff returner taking his helmet off.

I bet you Chiefs fans were a bit concerned at least..
Great game!

was a great game, dad and brother were there ( I had a biochem test)

The only reason the Raiders came even close to winning this game was the fine hatred we have for each other..

Even the Denver Donkey rivalry isn't as bad as this one is..

Top Bottom