Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KC ChIEFS!!!

Testosterone boy said:
KC goes to Super Bowl since Denver will not stop them this year.

bor denver should have one the first game. if KC continues to play sloppy defense like today we're gonna get upended.

:D I keep remembering Indianapolis. Does anyone else remember the infamous home field advantage playoff at Arrowhead against the Colts a few years back? *shudders*

I'm enjoying things now, but keep reminding myself that we can always go 9-7. Anything can happen.

But I'm hoping for home field anyway!

2Shy said:
:D I keep remembering Indianapolis. Does anyone else remember the infamous home field advantage playoff at Arrowhead against the Colts a few years back? *shudders*

I'm enjoying things now, but keep reminding myself that we can always go 9-7. Anything can happen.

But I'm hoping for home field anyway!

yeah i was crying my eyes out holding tickets to the AFC championship game (in arrowhead) in my hands. three friggin field goals. all he needed was 1. 1 friggin field goal.

Watch out for dem Bengals! Next game is in "The Jungle" you know. Marvin Lewis actually has them guys believing that they're a legitimate football team. Could possibly be the upset of the year. Sure, I'm dreaming....but hey, you never know.

Bengalmania is running wild!!!!!!! :)

daveyboy said:
Watch out for dem Bengals! Next game is in "The Jungle" you know. Marvin Lewis actually has them guys believing that they're a legitimate football team. Could possibly be the upset of the year. Sure, I'm dreaming....but hey, you never know.

Bengalmania is running wild!!!!!!! :)
had a hunch here myself...czonka, buononcotti,warfield et. al. are breaking out the champagne

Top Bottom