Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how strong was Mike Tyson? Check this out.

mike tyson is my hero lol jk no what happend is he came into boxing as one of the baddest mofos around and never saw what it was like to see fear and get his ass kicked then he got fuged up by um i forgot his name but some other boxer and ever since then he knows what fear is like and know how it feels

altimaon20s said:
mike tyson is my hero lol jk no what happend is he came into boxing as one of the baddest mofos around and never saw what it was like to see fear and get his ass kicked then he got fuged up by um i forgot his name but some other boxer and ever since then he knows what fear is like and know how it feels
it was kind of hard to understand your post, are you talking about hollyfield or douglas?

lmao @ you reading a book inside the half-price store! here dude, I'll mail you the .98 cents to buy the damn thing.

250x10 at age 13 is a load of shiaaaaaat

just sayin.

the man is strong though no doubt, but that claim is a little bit far fetched

queue the claims of people who know 12 year olds hitting 350

supersizeme said:
250x10 at age 13 is a load of shiaaaaaat

just sayin.

the man is strong though no doubt, but that claim is a little bit far fetched

queue the claims of people who know 12 year olds hitting 350

Not necessarily. I benched 200 at 14 years of age. It's certainly possibe, being that he is phenom.

benching 200 at 14 is a pretty big difference from 250 for 10. 250 for 10 is close to a 350 bench. i have a hard time believing that.

you were a big kid, too, weren't you biteme. any whitey who starts running back for a predominantly black high school is a force to be reckoned with

Top Bottom