Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how strong was Mike Tyson? Check this out.

The Shadow said:
I have a cousin who lifts maybe 5-6 times per month...

5"10 - 270 about 12-14% bf year round

no cycles in 3 years

...after a 6 month layoff he comes ino thr gym and ask me to check form on deads...

pulled 635........

I hate him. LOL

amazing
I hate him. LOL

biteme said:
I hate him. LOL

I think I have an older picture....Ill see if I can scan it in...hes amazing

ALL of his uncles dwarf me...so it def genetic

CrazyRussian said:
Yeah I have a friend's cousin's uncle who I saw bench 500...first time he tried. Built like a brickhouse, I tell ya.

:rolleyes:

my uncles immediate nephews friends older brothers gym teacher squatted 1800 lbs. Built like a brickhouse, I tell ya.

Phaded said:
my uncles immediate nephews friends older brothers gym teacher squatted 1800 lbs. Built like a brickhouse, I tell ya.

man that's nothing, my grandpa used to do htat with ease

i like tyson but alot of his wins were against no names or old boxers when he actully fought someone that could withstand the flury at the beginning he lost ,he is just like a bully i mean christ he bit holyfeilds ear what a chickenshit way to get out of getting knocked out as far as lewis there about the same age and buster douglas kicked his ass i remember some guy he knocked out frank botha or somthing like that ,he was doing ok and tyson tryed to break his arm and even tho he beat razor rudick it sure wasnt easy and didnt lewis knock him out in the first round when they fought(razor rudick)? spinks and holmes were hardly anything to brag about hardly even a fight like i said most of his wins were handpicked

Last edited:
hamstershaver said:
had the potential to be the greatest ever, had no heart imo
Tyson was and still is an arse.People can make excuses for him in regard to his childhood, but there are plenty of people that have bad childhoods and turn out to be decent people that don't rape or bite off ears!
However this doesn't detract from the fact that he was perhaps the most talented (although he abused that talent) and physically blessed boxer ever.

To say he had no heart, is a bit stupid.
True of the second half of his career (he was on mentally unstabel taking anti-depressants, smoking weed and according to some reports, doing coke.) The Buster Douglas fight was the obvious turning point, he got so sure of himself, that he did practically no preparation, the result an ignominous loss (he was 49/1 on!).
However, going on his formative years, you could never say he had no heart! He was an animal, as intense and fearless as any boxer ever, including the likes of Liston in his prime. He lost that intensity and desire later in his career. You could hardly say that a man who worked himself up into a hysterical state, crying before a fight had no heart. He did this because it made him sharper and even more deadly - Emotional responses activate the sympathetic nervous system, creating the flight or fight syndrome. This makes your heart beat faster, improves the speed at which you make decision, improves coordination and improves strenght, power and stamina. He was driven, he was a machine! Perhaps if Tyson's father/trainer had not died, he might have been saved from insanity. We might have even been talking about him as the greatest ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom