Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just how strong was Mike Tyson? Check this out.

hamstershaver said:
had the potential to be the greatest ever, had no heart imo

I wouldn't say no heart but a different heart. I truly think he boxed just for the carnal pleasure of beating someone to a pulp. It's his haven to release all that frustration that has built up throughout the years. I'm sure he even pictures that bully as the guy across the ring sometimes.

Wow, thats amazing, I thought his chest was small compared to his arms. His biceps and forearms are fucking incredible. When he spars it looks like he's hardly moving his arms because they are so huge. Here are two of my favorite quites from him:

"People call me a rapist and a recluse. I'm not a recluse."

"I could sell out Madison Square Gardens masturbating."

I remember he was on Leno on time and said he got in a bar fight and broke his hands on two guys faces.

biteme said:
He wasn't always the bully. He got picked on and beat up and teased for his lisp. Kids would take his lunch money and they made fun of him constantly. He started raising pigeons as a way to cope with all the shit in his life. One day, a bully grabbed one of his pigeons and twisted it's head off and began laughing. Without thinking, Mike attacked for the first time in his life and beat the guy to a bloody pulp. To this day, Mike still has fond memories of that moment. He was never the same after that. Once he got a taste for violence and intimidating people, he admitted that he loved it.
wow, awesome story
E True Hollywood style

Biteme, I saw the same thing on tv in a documentary they did on him... In his prime, I don't think there was a man on this planet that could of beat him past or present... He came out w/ so much rage that you couldn't counter him.. Height, weight and reach meant nothing if you were fighting him back in the day!!

Top Bottom