Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

No, i was 6' 182 when I first juiced...sorry i didn't clarify...diets fair, brown rice, wheat pasta, granola, yogurt, multi v, protein shakes, chicken, fish, grains, fruit, nuts...high in "good" calories...gym 4 days a week, 2 hr days, no cardio,good mix of compound/iso exercises...not necessarily trying to "bodybuild", just looking to get to a decent weight, 210-220, lean...the first cycle got me up to 239 lbs...had some injury and illness later on cause me to lose almost all my gains

Last edited:
Bro why not just keep eating... To be taking off that much time and lose everything you gained is not worth your health bro.. Just eat, take some creatine and you'll be good..

I'm sorry, I'm calling bullshit on gaining over 50lbs and KEEPEING over 30 in 8 or 10 weeks on a moderate dose of winstrol. You guys can believe that bullshit but I don't for a minute. I've been around too long and seen too many genetic freaks that were crazy responders that didn't even come remotely near those numbers.

Wait wtf?? U gained 57lbs off Winny???!!!!??? I agree with the above poster, no way did that happen... AND YOU KEPT 30lbs??

I cant beleive you guys didnt notice that... How the hell did you gain 50 lbs on winny.... No fucking way... almost 60 at that... Im saying you started eating right for the first time in your life and training hard... How? I wanna see your diet...

Hands down one of the craziest things i have ever heard... I have heard about people gaining 40-50 lbs off their first cycle, but its from like anadrol and test, or high Dose of DBOL and Deca... And most is water bloat, because lets be real, most people get their advice and source from a local gym rat.... Whos education is from a 1940's science book...

I think that a test only cycle would be great for a firsts cycle bro..

for real... Coach forgot to mention you were taking oral GH at 30 ius a day.. and just told u to eat everything in site and youll gain weight...

Top Bottom