Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

I'm assuming you did not have the 'winstrol' tested? As that assumption is a safe one, if you did indeed gain 50lbs the oral was definitely not winstrol. Dbol or Anadrol (if you were dropping five tabs or 50mg drol that would be 250mg/day) would be more believable, but still those gains are massive and the sides from that much drol are extremely noticeable.

I just gained 45lbs on my current cycle. I am off cycle now so we will see how much I keep.

Unfortunately, my genetics must suck.

300mg of winny = 57lbs gain for OP.

770mg Tren, 600mg Test, 600mg EQ, 10ius ED HGH, 50mcg T3 = 45lbs gain with fat loss for me.

Look, I'm not here to boast or something stupid, I'm looking for advice...believe what you want, I couldn't believe myself and neither could the guys I train with...fact is I went from 182lbs to 239lbs...why? I don't know, that's why I'm asking...I am a true hard gainer without anabolics...my metabolism is lightning fast, can eat 5000 calories a day with no gains over 192 lbs....call BS if you want, but I'm looking for advice from those of you who are experienced and offer up some info. I can appreciate what it looks like, if it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't believe it myself. AND NO I WASN'T TAKING AN ORAL...IT WAS STANOZOL 50MG INJECTIONS.

Look, I'm not here to boast or something stupid, I'm looking for advice...believe what you want, I couldn't believe myself and neither could the guys I train with...fact is I went from 182lbs to 239lbs...why? I don't know, that's why I'm asking...I am a true hard gainer without anabolics...my metabolism is lightning fast, can eat 5000 calories a day with no gains over 192 lbs....call BS if you want, but I'm looking for advice from those of you who are experienced and offer up some info. I can appreciate what it looks like, if it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't believe it myself.
My advice is if a little winny truly gave you near 60lbs of mass, then just run it again! Stick with what works.

My advice is if a little winny truly gave you near 60lbs of mass, then just run it again! Stick with what works.

^^^word.
I ate wheaties this morning and subd the milk for winny and gained 80lbs. Then I farted and lost 40 :'(

Exactly, if winny really got u 57lbs, then why not stick with it. Even if the next cycle gives u 12 pounds wtf is the problem?? Why switch it if ur gaining like that? Still calling bs.

Why I switched? 1. Couldn't find any win 2. I.figured if win did that much, then a low.dose of test would do at least the same, but hoping with the masteron more lean and that's what I'm hoping for, less weight gain and more lean muscle

Why I switched? 1. Couldn't find any win 2. I.figured if win did that much, then a low.dose of test would do at least the same, but hoping with the masteron more lean and that's what I'm hoping for, less weight gain and more lean muscle

Absolutely, being a great responder like you are I would expect nothing less out of an 8 week cycle of just winny at 50mg ED and then a nice run of test than to gain 110+ pounds. Piece of cake.
Gear does not make you gain weight (other than water), it allows the food you eat to be utilized more efficiently to aid in building muscle. If you cannot gain on 5000 calories (which is what you said) then your BMR is at least 5000. Weight gain (other than water) is completely mathmatical. 3500 calories per pound. For you to make the gain you claimed (which is bullshit) you would need to be eating about 3500 calories OVER your BMR every day. To gain what you claimed you would need to be a genetic marval, which you aren't, because genetic marvals aren't 6' 192lb stick figures without gear.

Top Bottom