Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

INITIAL GAIN OF 57 LBS FIRST CYCLE?!...starting second and need advice

I'm sorry, I'm calling bullshit on gaining over 50lbs and KEEPEING over 30 in 8 or 10 weeks on a moderate dose of winstrol. You guys can believe that bullshit but I don't for a minute. I've been around too long and seen too many genetic freaks that were crazy responders that didn't even come remotely near those numbers.

I agree that is too much weight haha

Like I said, call it what you will, what happened happened, I'm not looking for praise, I'm looking for info...I can't be the only person this has happened to.

It's amazing that I come to.the know all/be all place for this subject looking for info and the majority of responses aren't constructive...what good would it do me to come here and lie about this and then ask for suggestions? If I had all the answers and gain the way I do why the hell would I ask you guys anything? Thanks to those who did offer up some info/advice instead of whatever the rest of those comments were.

May have exaggerated the total a little or just been mistaken with your starting weight, or you could be a genetic freak and gain like noone here has ever heard of. Either way, if you gained a lot of weight and kept most of it by running a compound, just stick with it. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' I gained 22 pounds on my first ever cycle and have had a special place in my heart for test/dbol ever since

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

It's amazing that I come to.the know all/be all place for this subject looking for info and the majority of responses aren't constructive...what good would it do me to come here and lie about this and then ask for suggestions? If I had all the answers and gain the way I do why the hell would I ask you guys anything? Thanks to those who did offer up some info/advice instead of whatever the rest of those comments were.

Because bro, if you gained 57lbs on an 8 week cycle of 50mg winny and kept over 30, you don't need advice from anybody on this board. We need to be asking YOU how to do it, not the other way around.

I'd say it's extremely unlikely this would happen... But it's not too unbelievable.. I mean I gained 30 pounds in 6 weeks on only 20mg of dbol my first cycle. So... If he says it really happened then maybe it did. Who would he try to impress by lying?

Um yea u gained weight on dbol! That is a mass gainer!!! And u didnt gain an extraordinary amount either. He gained 57lbs on winny! Which is a cutter not a mass builder like dbol

I know the difference between dbol and winny, sir.

well obviously u wouldnt post what u did then? how can u ever compare the weight gain from dbol and the weight gain from winny? im not saying u didnt gain 20lbs from dbol because so did i and it was great, but for someone to say they gained 57lbs and kept 30lbs from winny is just insane. its damn hard to keep 30lbs off dbol when all is said and done, not to mention winny.

Top Bottom