Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and The Passengers Who Reported Them

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

CrazyK said:
You guys are idiots... If this was any other minority group that got pulled off a plane basically for being who they are, you bet there'd be an uproar, but muslims, oh no it's ok to violate civil rights for them... :rolleyes:

wow.. what civil rights were violated??

can't see any...

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

jackangel said:
discussing things with poink is suspicious behaviour. it puts your intelligence in question.

oh, you're so clever :rainbow:

p0ink said:
i don't see any other minority groups flying planes into buildings, lopping off heads on the internet, blowing up public transportation, trying to acquire chemical and biological weapons, massacring school children, etc, etc.

boo-hoo.
I do. I call them the Italians.

fuck i hate immigrants

SpyWizard said:
wow.. what civil rights were violated??

can't see any...
They were kicked off of a plane for essentially being Muslim's. Airlines are Government regulated and considered a public service so they can not refuse service to someone for being of a certain religious affiliation or ethnicity. It violates the bill of rights.

Independently of their being Muslims it is a fucking plane, not a mosque, church or whatever
Other passengers don't have to listen to their loud prayers and opinions about Bin Laden and Saddam

their behavior was questionable. it was disruptive. you cant say it wasnt. who care if they are muslim, black, white, purple? disruptive behavior is disruptive behavior.

AND it was purposeful. they think no one would think twice about it??

give me a break.

Top Bottom