Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and The Passengers Who Reported Them

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

foreigngirl said:
good. They should sue the airline. For the passengers, if thats me - I would have tried to scare those people even more. Its stupid how there is such discrimination based on how the person looks or what they talk about. So what if they talked about Saddam or said Allah? They are Imams for Gods sake!

you're an idiot.

these people were praying loudly and openly before the flight. then they all boarded the flight, and spread themselves out from the front of the plane to the back. they then asked for seat belt extenders, even though they were far too thin to need them. and to top it all off, they started talking about osama bin laden and saddam hussein.

gee, i wonder if that constitutes suspicious behavior.

and why would an imam feel the need to discuss saddam? he was not a holy man. in fact, he did his best to suppress muslim extremist rule, and he ran his country from a secular standpoint.

again, you are a fucking idiot who values political correctness more than common sense and safety.

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

foreigngirl said:
they were not guilty and were treated as criminals. I thnk thats suable.

But suable or not - I really dont care.

I just dont like the stereotyping going on. Americans dont like it when the other countries are stereotyping them.
Are you saying that you don't understand it under the circumstances? Could you see why it would happen?

p0ink said:
you're an idiot.

these people were praying loudly and openly before the flight. then they all boarded the flight, and spread themselves out from the front of the plane to the back. they then asked for seat belt extenders, even though they were far too thin to need them. and to top it all off, they started talking about osama bin laden and saddam hussein.

gee, i wonder if that constitutes suspicious behavior.

and why would an imam feel the need to discuss saddam? he was not a holy man. in fact, he did his best to suppress muslim extremist rule, and he ran his country from a secular standpoint.

again, you are a fucking idiot who values political correctness more than common sense and safety.

They were praying cuz they are Imams. Do you know what Imam is?

So, if I talk on the plane about Milosevic or Arkan, its given to think that I am affiliated with them?

Please.

foreigngirl said:

So, if I talk on the plane about Milosevic or Arkan, its given to think that I am affiliated with them?

Please.

when you couple what they were saying along with their other activities, it would be logical to suspect something fishy was going on.

i would rather be sued than blown into pizza toppings at 25,000 feet.

political correctness is going to be the death of the country.

foreigngirl said:

Please.
I think you're security threat. Time to frisk you.

EnderJE said:
Are you saying that you don't understand it under the circumstances? Could you see why it would happen?

I understand why it happened. I am just angry at steotyping. They do it to arabic peoples here at the store. A friend of mine, an arabic girl born here, was told by an elderly man to go back where she came from.

p0ink said:
when you couple what they were saying along with their other activities, it would be logical to suspect something fishy was going on.

i would rather be sued than blown into pizza toppings at 25,000 feet.

political correctness is going to be the death of the country.

ok, one question:

when you board a plane, arent you suppose to go at the seat number that is given you on the ticket? They all spread through the plane and talked among themselves or talked to the one that sat near them?

Anyways, I think if it was terorists, they wouldnt have been that open in mentioning names

foreigngirl said:
A friend of mine, an arabic girl born here, was told by an elderly man to go back where she came from.
Pfft. For me, I call that Tuesday.

Top Bottom