Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and The Passengers Who Reported Them

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

gonelifting said:
I was on the plane and heard the whole thing. This was their conversation....

"Hey, let's start praying and shit, we'll scare these fuckers. lol"

"Nah dude, fuck that. Remember what they did to Habib? He didn't have a chance, poor guy."

Come on man, it'll be fun."

OK *pray pray pray****

*get on the plane****

"Hey you sit there and I'll sit here lmao, they'll think we're up to something, we just prayed for heavens sake!"

"What else can we do to fuck with them?" Think THINK!!!"

"Hey, I know! Let's talk about Saddam and Bin Laden. lol"

What will we say?"

"I don't know, just say their names over and over, trust me, they'll get scared."

"Yeah, yeah. lmao Remember Bul;baghahhhh, he got 3 million after the wrongfull arrest case was settled. Maybe we could cash in!"

"Osama, osama!!!" Allah!!!"

"Oh shit, here come the cops!"

LOL

Alahu Akbar!!!!

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

string_bean00 said:
I follow, it makes sense. But people can be stupid, and fucking crazy
finally I get understood (about what I am trying to say) in this country

You guys are idiots... If this was any other minority group that got pulled off a plane basically for being who they are, you bet there'd be an uproar, but muslims, oh no it's ok to violate civil rights for them... :rolleyes:

CrazyK said:
You guys are idiots... If this was any other minority group that got pulled off a plane basically for being who they are, you bet there'd be an uproar, but muslims, oh no it's ok to violate civil rights for them... :rolleyes:

Fuck you for not being trendy. Your type probably didn't burn fortune tellers at the stake either, back in the witching days. pfft.

CrazyK said:

i don't see any other minority groups flying planes into buildings, lopping off heads on the internet, blowing up public transportation, trying to acquire chemical and biological weapons, massacring school children, etc, etc.

boo-hoo.

fuck muslims

and it's already been stated that it will be thrown out...

the point is.. you can't stand in a theater and scream Fire.. it's against the law..

doing what they were doing created the same effect..

and it is a private carrier..

take the bus,... wait that is private to..

get in a mini van and have women drive them, that's all that can seem to get licenses here, except the taxi guys..

Top Bottom