Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and The Passengers Who Reported Them

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

foreigngirl said:
lol

poor thing
You get used to it. :D

The best part is when you say it back to some very old white person. Or something about welfare. Or their momma. That usually gets them.

Re: Imams Kicked Off of Flight For Suspicious Behavior Sue Airline, The Airport, and

foreigngirl said:
ok, one question:

when you board a plane, arent you suppose to go at the seat number that is given you on the ticket? They all spread through the plane and talked among themselves or talked to the one that sat near them?

Anyways, I think if it was terorists, they wouldnt have been that open in mentioning names

it wasn't a booked flight, so you can sit in whatever seats are open.

have you ever flown on a flight that was not completely booked? have you ever seen people change seats once they saw their were seats open?

have you ever flown southwest? you don't get an assigned seat when you buy a ticket. it's first come, first serve.

EnderJE said:
You get used to it. :D

The best part is when you say it back to some very old white person. Or something about welfare. Or their momma. That usually gets them.

lol

I love the way the pretend that know my country when they ask me where I'm from. I hear a faint "oh" :lmao: And I hate when they ask me how I like it here. Its awsome when I play arabic music in my car very loud and people in their cars turn around with a weird look on their faces. :lmao:

p0ink said:
it wasn't a booked flight, so you can sit in whatever seats are open.

have you ever flown on a flight that was not completely booked? have you ever seen people change seats once they saw their were seats open?

have you ever flown southwest? you don't get an assigned seat when you buy a ticket. it's first come, first serve.

well, ok, that would look suspicious from any group of people that came together but spread out in a half empty plane.

I still think if someone plans on doing something in th eplane, they wouldnt mention names as Osama or Saddam that easily

foreigngirl said:
I still think if someone plans on doing something in th eplane, they wouldnt mention names as Osama or Saddam that easily

so because they mentioned Osama it's logical that they weren't up to something? I don't understand that reasoning

would you have felt ok flying on a plane under those circumstances?

string_bean00 said:
so because they mentioned Osama it's logical that they weren't up to something? I don't understand that reasoning

would you have felt ok flying on a plane under those circumstances?

and if I talked against the politics of USA and talking about Milosevic, am I a threat? Or maybe not, cause my face is white

I would not have even noticed anything. I never do.

foreigngirl said:
and if I talked against the politics of USA and talking about Milosevic, am I a threat?

no

your argument seemed to be that mentioning high profile terrorists made it obvious that were completly innocent

string_bean00 said:
no

your argument seemed to be that mentioning high profile terrorists made it obvious that were completly innocent
what I ment was this - by my reasoning, if I was up to something and it was not suppose to get caught, I would not talk about anything connected to my leader. Do you follow my thought? It would be too obvious what I am about to do

I was on the plane and heard the whole thing. This was their conversation....

"Hey, let's start praying and shit, we'll scare these fuckers. lol"

"Nah dude, fuck that. Remember what they did to Habib? He didn't have a chance, poor guy."

Come on man, it'll be fun."

OK *pray pray pray****

*get on the plane****

"Hey you sit there and I'll sit here lmao, they'll think we're up to something, we just prayed for heavens sake!"

"What else can we do to fuck with them?" Think THINK!!!"

"Hey, I know! Let's talk about Saddam and Bin Laden. lol"

What will we say?"

"I don't know, just say their names over and over, trust me, they'll get scared."

"Yeah, yeah. lmao Remember Bul;baghahhhh, he got 3 million after the wrongfull arrest case was settled. Maybe we could cash in!"

"Osama, osama!!!" Allah!!!"

"Oh shit, here come the cops!"

foreigngirl said:
what I ment was this - by my reasoning, if I was up to something and it was not suppose to get caught, I would not talk about anything connected to my leader. Do you follow my thought? It would be too obvious what I am about to do

I follow, it makes sense. But people can be stupid, and fucking crazy

Top Bottom