Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll be honest. I need Karma to bet on the Superbowl with. Send help now!!

Thanks man! Appreciated.

and to the women who donated... please forward the penii pics to other women. Maybe they'll be tempted or aroused or both. Thanks.

Yes, thank you. I'm feeling good now. Even if I don't get to 5 million karma points, at least I know there are people out there who care.

or are greedy and want the 5000% interest rate I'm offering.

or are horny and want penii pics.

gonelifting said:
Yes, thank you. I'm feeling good now. Even if I don't get to 5 million karma points, at least I know there are people out there who care.

or are greedy and want the 5000% interest rate I'm offering.

or are horny and want penii pics.

You don't have to give me anything back.......I did it because I care :heart:

and I'll pass on the pecker pics......seen enough on ef to last me a lifetime. lol

ksharp01 said:
and I'll pass on the pecker pics......seen enough on ef to last me a lifetime. lol

No damnit! You're getting pecker picks!

Also, I should come clean... or cum clean... ha! and say that I am NOT sending people my penii pics. Just want that out there in case some jilted women have red karma for me.

thanks for the generosity.

Keep it coming. By my calculations, I should reach 5 million karma hits by the year 2025. That superbowl should be huge. Can't wait. I hear there will be an new HDTV with 1 TRILLION p

gonelifting said:
Holy shit! Thanks to all. Ummm, I expect more from the adies. If I remember correctly, they're the ones who don't care about the karma. Put up or shut up.

and I'll show you my penii.

wow, I just donated, but I'll respectfully decline the penis pic! thanks in advance!

caligirl said:
wow, I just donated, but I'll respectfully decline the penis pic! thanks in advance!

OK now I'm getting insulted. Women don't even want free pics of my peni. Ouch.

But thanks for the k. Much appreciated. If you're ever in a bind at 2AM, just call me and I'll be there. That's how much I'm thankful.

and I extend that to all the women of EF. and some men. Not all, just some.

Wait, no, no men.

gonelifting said:
OK now I'm getting insulted. Women don't even want free pics of my peni. Ouch.

But thanks for the k. Much appreciated. If you're ever in a bind at 2AM, just call me and I'll be there. That's how much I'm thankful.

and I extend that to all the women of EF. and some men. Not all, just some.

Wait, no, no men.

Sorry :rose:
If you will feel better...you can send them to me now :)

Top Bottom