Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got to see dolphins playing this morning!!!

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
I just got back from the coast, and got to see a couple dolphins playing in the water just off shore this morning. :dolphin: :dolphin: :)

I tried to take a couple pictures of them, but they were moving fast. I'll post them when I get them developed.
:)

The ocean is the most relaxing place I know.

My first uni was by the sea........I went to look at it one day because I hadnt seen it since I was a kid. Couldnt believe the power in it. If one cubic meter weighs one ton imagine how much energy is needed to make the tides and waves happen.

big4life said:
I just got back from the coast, and got to see a couple dolphins playing in the water just off shore this morning. :dolphin: :dolphin: :)

I tried to take a couple pictures of them, but they were moving fast. I'll post them when I get them developed.
:)

The ocean is the most relaxing place I know.

dude those dolpins are jumping in unison! how long did you have to train them?

Most relaxing place for me is in my gf's mouth. Anyway I live within 3-4 miles of ocean and there's a whale migration watching point around here somewhere.

These pics are all along the route of my 25 mile bike ride around my neighborhood

Pdc_0011.jpg

Pdc_0014.jpg

Catalina Island in the distance
Pdc_0019.jpg

Pdc_0024.jpg

Pdc_0025.jpg

Pdc_0028.jpg

I can't wait for my honeymoon in Tahiti. They have a Dolphin pen where we can swim with them. I've always wants to do something like that

I would be jelous, but.. er... arent there a lot of <ahem> CALIFORNIANS living there?

It's more like living in Japan, since my zip code is like 30% Asian. Actually the area in the foreground of the 3rd pic is limited development due to constantly shifting land. There's a golf course where one of the holes, pretty much the entire hole, dropped about 100 feet suddenly.

New York developer Donald Trump recently purchased this golf course, which was crippled by a landslide in 1999 that destroyed the 18th hole just weeks before the course’s scheduled opening. Mr. Trump is completing the repairs to the landslide and is making plans to further improve the course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom