Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to washout winstrol & testorone from body

bharatjain

hello people... I am new with this forum. I have took Androlic tablets, winstrol & testorone injectable form 6-7 months back, one of my friend told to washout is necesscary from body, if yes what sholud i take to complete washout.
Kindly help me with this matter ASAP, i am very worried.

Thank you

hello people... I am new with this forum. I have took Androlic tablets, winstrol & testorone injectable form 6-7 months back, one of my friend told to washout is necesscary from body, if yes what sholud i take to complete washout.
Kindly help me with this matter ASAP, i am very worried.

Thank you

Stats first:
Height
Bf %

cycle was for a 5 week in which twice the winstrol n once testorone. 1ml winstrol, 2ml testorone
Universe Pharmaceuticals made in canda.

cycle was for a 5 week in which twice the winstrol n once testorone. 1ml winstrol, 2ml testorone
Universe Pharmaceuticals made in canda.

Sorry bro I am having a hard time understanding you. But it was a short/light cycle. You did it 6-7 months ago do you should be recovered by now.

I'm assuming you are wondering if you have to detox or something...the answer is no. You are fine how you are. If you really want to be 100% sure you are ok you can always get a blood test. I think your friend is just telling you that since he probably heard it from some big dude at the gym.

I wouldnt post lab first of all, not neccesary and are u maybe speaking of detectable time in your system for drug test by any chance???
I cant make sence either you or your friend no little to nothing about aas and should not touch it for sometime until you learn more. Period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom