Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often do u workout each muscle?

How often do u workout each muscle?

• everyother day

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • 1 time every 3 days

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • 1 time every 4 days

Votes: 44 18.3%
  • 1 time every 5 days

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • 1 time every 6 days

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • 1 time per week

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Twice a week. Two Upper/Lower body sessions, so every three to four days. I couldn't imagine only hitting them once, and doing them three times on a FB was too much. I'm liking it the way it is.

i hit each group once every four. i do a push pull routine with legs on the pull day with a days rest between each workout. I feel this works better for athletics for me but would think once a week would be the way to go for mass. I just cant do any sports at a high level let alone work hard physicaly after trashing a bodypart... especially legs! although i have friends that it doesnt seem to bother. i want to gain strength but also want to be ready for physical challenges without being totally torn down!

I like every muscle twice a week. Heavy day light day split each week changing reps and lifts. Keep the body guessing is my moto!

A 14 year old boy went out to his dad's barn and lifted a 100 lbs calf. That same boy lifted that same calf every day of his life for 10 straight years. Never ate anything other than what his mother cooked in the kitchen. Never took juice, never took creatine, never shot a load onto a mirror or anything like that. The calf ended up weighing almost 800 lbs. before he died, and that boy was one big nasty bastard. His shoulders were so wide they made him put a sign on the front of his vehicle "Wide Load". Doesn't matter how often you lift, as long as you lift more today than you did yesterday. Period.

Starting my routine tomorrow. Going fullbody every time at the gym, going to go hard 1 day, rest 1 day, rinse and repeat. Mostly compound exercizes and a few isolations. Let's see how it goes. :)

2x a week

Ur muscles only need 48-72 hrs to repair enough to workout.. Therefore 1x a week is to long.

Im a 2x week type of guy!

For traps i do 3x a week though and abs to!

Top Bottom