Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how hard do you take it when your fav football team loses..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
fistfullofsteel said:
i really hate everybody, including family, friends, so called friends, women the most, i would like to strangle every single one of them until all the retardedness is out of them.

fake ass players only give a shit about their paychecks. they really don't care if they win or lose.

Damn. You sound like an Eagles fan with that talk.

Giants: 1-2 ;)

fistfullofsteel said:
you take that back :chainsaw:

Aye, boy-o.

Philly is the home of the fair weather fan. You sound exactly like my brother when I talk to him after an Iggle loss. Before the game, loves them.

jnevin said:
Aye, boy-o.

Philly is the home of the fair weather fan. You sound exactly like my brother when I talk to him after an Iggle loss. Before the game, loves them.

get lost, most fans take a loss harder than most players. no fair weather fan bullshit crap around these parts.

I dont watch TV or follow any pro sports. If I was on the field rooting for my kids or my friends I would leave the event horse and wound up. But for pros that make a ton of money and could give a shit about me? Not a fucking chance...

PICK3 said:
LSU losing to Auburn was particulary tough

Yes it was!!! They should of had that game!! Very bad calls.

Go Tigers!!!

I had just about given up on the Saints (ashamed to say) but it got to be to painfull to watch. Can't wait to watch them tonight.

Fuckin Herm Edwards is ruining my team! Goddamn Chiefs! At least my school is undefeated and in the top 25....ya bitches!

Top Bottom