Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you increase free vs bound testosterone?

HARD,
I use roughly 8 grams per day of Bulgarian Tribulus. The different brands vary, but the one I use is Ultimate Nutrition brand Tribulus, which contains over 45% steroidal saponins (the more the better).
Also I have been stacking this with 6 grams per day of Siberian Ginseng Root (ROOT) which studies have shown also elevates testosterone levels (at this high dosage). The problem with high dosages of Siberian Gensing is that it will make you smell like you have eaten 15 LBS of fresh garlic bulb (LOL).

Cockdezl - didn't know that mate, cheers. Is Andriol any more effective at reducing SHBG than other androgens? Just asking 'cos I've never seen this mentioned anywhere else than in connection with Andriol.

I have seen numerous studies showing this, but now that I need it I can't find a good study. But from memory, test undecanoate is not any better than any other steroid at reducing SHBG levels, and physiologically should not be any different than propionate, cypionate, etc. The body is only seeing the testosterone portion of this molecule.

Iron Curtain Labs has some research posted on their site about methoxy-isoflavone. It is the main ingredient in their gh-1000 product. Don't know how accurate the info is but you could look it up and see what you think. Their claim is that it helps increase free test levels without increasing overall levels. Also let us know what your thoughts on it are I am interested to get more opinions on this

I have not seen any information concerning the mechanism of methoxyflavone's speculated anabolic properties. I have heard mixed reviews concerning this and other flavones, some get benefit, some get nothing. If it is truly anabolic, then the most likely limiting factor would be proper dose. Too many times the compound has potential, but the manufacturer sells it in low doses.

I am on my second run with the iron curtain stuff. Works fairly well definately notice quicker recovery times. I take their recommended dosage so a 120day supply is $107-180, depending on where you get it from. Read something about the olympic athletes taking it at dosages 4-5 times that ICL recommends.

"test undecanoate is not any better than any other steroid at reducing SHBG levels, and physiologically should not be any different than propionate, cypionate, etc. The body is only seeing the testosterone portion of this molecule. "

That makes perfect sense when you put it like that mate. Cheers for putting me right - still on my BIG learning curve...

cockdezl,
I have a friend, a pharmacist/chemist, who says he has seen no evidence that methoxyisoflavone does anything in humans. But he says there is one over the counter item that works as an "anabolic" called beta-ecdysterone. This can be extracted from the herb SUMA, but it has to be done properly. EAS is the only company he knows of that does it right (with their product: "Methoxyflavone" as it's called).
It works by increasing ribosome count, nitrogen retention, and protein synthesis in the muscles.
I asked him how this steroid would compare to others and he said it's not even as powerful as anavar.
Also it does not raise testosterone. This one uses a different path.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a stupid question....But why would you want more free test than bound? Free test isn't doing anything to get you bigger, it's just floating around.

Here it is

This is what I'll take to get up my test:

clomid 100mg/day
ZMA
tribulus (6 tribex and 6 twinlab)
DIM 300mg/day
Vitex 1000mg/day

This better work. I'll try the extra twinlab trib because I've got a shitload of it.

NC

More info on DIM.

If im reading correctly, it raises free test, acts as an anti-carcinogen, and helps esrtogen fat metabolization (like yohimbine and beta2 receptors?).

Anything im missunderstanding?

Intramuscular,
Free test is the only test that can get you big. A testosterone molecule has to be free (cannot be protein bound) in order to bind with the receptor sites on the muscles.

Bigrand,
The idea of DIM acting like yohimbine in blocking the estrogen receptors in fat cells is new to me, it's possible though, has anyone else heard of this?
The only thing I have heard about it, other than that it causes the release proteing bound test, is that it metabolizes carcinogenic estrogens and fat causing estrogens converting them to a more friendly estrogen.

Top Bottom