Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello All First Time poster

^^^ thats is your decision whether to go on HRT or not. but don't forget test will suppress you and going on test does not automatically mean your sex drive is gonna magically get cured. there are plenty of guys who go on HRT and their sex drive does not improve.

libido is much more than just what your test levels are

if i were you i would go on a TRT dose of test, forget the deca. but i would also improve my lifestyle and get my hands on some natty supplements.. hcgenerate is one that comes to mind, its best natty supp i've ever used

if your sex drive has been gone for 5 years i guarantee it isn't from your low test levels, it is something else going on. but your situation is very common with the poor lifestyles we have here in the US.

So I understand in your opinion you would pass on taking anything but if I were to decide to move forward run 2 iu's and 1 shot of test e (200mg) a week?

How long can I dose this for? How much HCG should I run a week?

Is HCgenerate a natty t booster? lol

I went to the website linked to the work and it was not working. I see some info online I will start reading now.

Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom