Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg confusion

all my research has shown that hcg is a must either during or post cycle. thats where im confused. is it better to start mid cycle or to use on the last week of say a 12 week cycle and continue for 4 weeks post. also should it be injected twice a week in larger doses or everyday in small doses. (im talking about HCG not hcggenerate or unleashed so please do not comment about how i should take that instead or with it.) clarification would be appreciated. thanks

if u use it during cycle ur test is not as shut down as hard as using it for pct,thats according to everything i read and seen

all my research has shown that hcg is a must either during or post cycle. thats where im confused. is it better to start mid cycle or to use on the last week of say a 12 week cycle and continue for 4 weeks post. also should it be injected twice a week in larger doses or everyday in small doses. (im talking about HCG not hcggenerate or unleashed so please do not comment about how i should take that instead or with it.) clarification would be appreciated. thanks
it's better to start the 3rd week or mid cycle 250ius mon and thurs until the end of the cycle

Top Bottom