Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GO SAINTS!!! beat tampa!

pine is nice, looks beautiful re-finished
but, it's a very soft wood therefore if you are gonna have tenants and the viynl looks clean, you're better off leaving it for now
If other areas like the BR/LR and such have pine, then by all means have it re finished
use a commercial grade urethane finish
totally agree! will prolly leave vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom (even though it insults me, this IS a rental, keep telling myself), sand/varinsh the front room and 1 of the 2 bedrooms.

ort, do you have any prefernce on water or oil based poly-urethane varnish?? i used a water based urethane in my current home; is holding up well 3 years later; but doesn't get the rougher treatment renter may/may not give.... :worried:

totally agree! will prolly leave vinyl in the kitchen and bathroom (even though it insults me, this IS a rental, keep telling myself), sand/varinsh the front room and 1 of the 2 bedrooms.

ort, do you have any prefernce on water or oil based poly-urethane varnish?? i used a water based urethane in my current home; is holding up well 3 years later; but doesn't get the rougher treatment renter may/may not give.... :worried:

I'll ask my wood installer what you should do and let you know this week

sanding/varinishing floors is not a hard task, the drum sander does the work, all you do i guide it, just takes time, patience and a sharp eye. :artist:

According to QT you can exceed 300 k doing flooring in Canada.

just sayin'

Top Bottom