Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go RED, WHITE AND BLUE HOCKEY TEAM

lemme just say "word to this." ffos, if we beat russia, then we'll end up playing canada for the gold because they just took out finland. i would so love to see a canada-usa gold medal game. i think we will make russia pay.

Canada VS. USA would be fantasitc!!!

We have the best team and USA is playing the best hockey of all teams in the tourney.

I gotta hand it Herb Brooks, he knows the international game and how to get his guys to play it well.

This would make a great gold medal game!!

Anyone see the Canada/US womens game? Pretty good game. Id hate to be in the US locker room afterwards... cause you all know how women are always crying.

I think the US is going to have a tought time beating Russia two in a row. Khabibulin has been standing on his head and now that they have had a little more time...

Law of averages my friends.
Honestly though, i don't care, i am Canadian

Canada/Russia, Canada/US

I don't care. Bring it on.

Nothing against the U.S., but I'm hoping it comes down to Canada/Russia. I'll take much more satisfaction from Team Canada beating our old nemesis, Russia. It would be the ideal way to end this Olympic hockey drought. We better do it now, because the NHLers may not be back in 2006 and once that happens Olympic hockey will once again be out of Canadian minds... back to The Canada Cup... ooops! I mean World Cup.

WTG for the women's team... they beat the U.S. & bias ref, not bad at all. :D

Aksul

Aksul said:
Nothing against the U.S., but I'm hoping it comes down to Canada/Russia. I'll take much more satisfaction from Team Canada beating our old nemesis, Russia. It would be the ideal way to end this Olympic hockey drought. We better do it now, because the NHLers may not be back in 2006 and once that happens Olympic hockey will once again be out of Canadian minds... back to The Canada Cup... ooops! I mean World Cup.

WTG for the women's team... they beat the U.S. & bias ref, not bad at all. :D

Aksul

Yea in my heart I would like to see a Canada/Russia final.

Like I said yesterday, a USA/ Canada game would be fantastic, but I have decides to cheer for the Russkies today.

Its been a long time since 87 when the two of us have played a winner take all game of this magnatude.

Top Bottom