Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go RED, WHITE AND BLUE HOCKEY TEAM

i still can't figure out why the russians think they should pull out other than bluffing and angry anyway and a doper got caught... blood doesn't lie. who are they kidding?

smallmovesal said:
i still can't figure out why the russians think they should pull out other than bluffing and angry anyway and a doper got caught... blood doesn't lie. who are they kidding?

Dont worry, do you think that the boys on the Russian team would give shit what the others do.

Hockey players don't quit, if the President Putin said walk away, I am betting their words would be "go fuck yourself".

by the way smalls I saw the flag of your home province of Sask.

What the fuck is that!!

I am still trying to figure out how you could make fun of mine lol.

hey now, the prairie lily is cool and so is wheat... if only anything grew here anymore. at least it isn't red ;)

looks like we're headed for a drought this summer. alberta has no snow practically either. how's the peg? i saw it on tv yesterday and it looked cold there. the high here is 10C today! insane weather.

fl_saska.jpg

We have had a real mild winter, actually the last 4 have been mild. Only had about 3 weeks of cold all winter this year.

The high here today is +5, most our snow is gone.

Well 1 period in and it's only 1-0 for the U.S., but Russia is going to lose big time. They're playing like crap. I just hope they don't pull that stuff they do when they get beaten (1987 jr.s) & start something that get's both teams booted out. This has to be the worst I've ever seen a Russian team play.

CANADSA VS. U.S.A. on Sunday

Finland??? They're not in the medal rounds. Belarus fell to the Canadians who shall fall to the Great United States of America. :licker:

The Dude said:
Finland??? They're not in the medal rounds. Belarus fell to the Canadians who shall fall to the Great United States of America. :licker:

If they expect to beat Canada (not going happen), they'd better play better than they are right now. What a turn in a game since my 1-0 post. 3-2 U.S. now, but the U.S. should worry because those 3 goals have only come on power plays. The U.S. (had they played well) should have been up 6-0 after 2 periods.

Well bring on the U.S.!

That game was pathetic. Poor play on both sides. I can't believe the U.S. allowed that to be so close.

Gold for Canada on Sunday! WOOOHOOO

Hmmm? Just a thought... Wouldn't it be great if they could put these guys on an NHL regulation size rink & let them play the way they normally do?! Now THAT would make for a great game.

Aksul

Last edited:
Top Bottom