Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General Advice. What to start with and PC with

zach1212

Hi all! I’m a newer user to this sit but absolutley love the collection of experience and knowledge that can be found here! I have been training for over the past 12 years, I started young and am 26 now. Supplemenation wise, I’ve probably tried everything that could be purchased fromy our major realtoarls online on at the store. Well bottom line is I’m tired of things that just don’t produce results.
Currently at about 185lbs stand 5’8” at 12-13%bf. I’ve been nursing a rotator injury and am going crazy that I can lift as usual!!!
Anyway what I’m looking for is some general feedback ro advice on what brand and type of gear I should start with and PC with? Dosage, timing, duration, add ons, pros and cons…
Goal wise I would like to pack on some more solid muscle without any or much bloating side effects. I would like to remain relativley lean thorughout any process if possible! I believe I have realisitc goals, 15lbs in the next few years, of solid muslce! Also any advice on what to use to get absolutley ripped! Would be great. I tend to stagnant and can’t shed the last little bit every year, but I want saran warp for skin.
ANY feedback or advice would be much appericated! Please tell me your stories, good or bad and recommendations if any! Thanks for reading!

To be honest bro the more experienced guys on here (PROS AND MODS) would respect your post more info you would have done some research and posted your own plan. Then they would critic your plan and give the the best advice they can. These guys respect SELF EDUCATION. Do some research post a plan along with your stats and experience and someone will help. Im not trying to be a dick or sound like I know it all cause I dont, just trying to help and give you my experience's. EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE...

To be honest bro the more experienced guys on here (PROS AND MODS) would respect your post more info you would have done some research and posted your own plan. Then they would critic your plan and give the the best advice they can. These guys respect SELF EDUCATION. Do some research post a plan along with your stats and experience and someone will help. Im not trying to be a dick or sound like I know it all cause I dont, just trying to help and give you my experience's. EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE...

+1

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Hi all! I’m a newer user to this sit but absolutley love the collection of experience and knowledge that can be found here! I have been training for over the past 12 years, I started young and am 26 now. Supplemenation wise, I’ve probably tried everything that could be purchased fromy our major realtoarls online on at the store. Well bottom line is I’m tired of things that just don’t produce results.
Currently at about 185lbs stand 5’8” at 12-13%bf. I’ve been nursing a rotator injury and am going crazy that I can lift as usual!!!
Anyway what I’m looking for is some general feedback ro advice on what brand and type of gear I should start with and PC with? Dosage, timing, duration, add ons, pros and cons…
Goal wise I would like to pack on some more solid muscle without any or much bloating side effects. I would like to remain relativley lean thorughout any process if possible! I believe I have realisitc goals, 15lbs in the next few years, of solid muslce! Also any advice on what to use to get absolutley ripped! Would be great. I tend to stagnant and can’t shed the last little bit every year, but I want saran warp for skin.
ANY feedback or advice would be much appericated! Please tell me your stories, good or bad and recommendations if any! Thanks for reading!

Oh and its called PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY) not PC, that stands for PROTECTIVE CUSTODY or PERSONAL COMPUTER....LOL

do some research ,then come back, you won't learn anything with spoon fed advice.

Top Bottom