Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck ya colts!!!!!

Phaded said:
i think the titans are a really good team..
the d is unreal, what it has to make up every week for the O's screw ups. Fisher is a really hard coach to like/follow because he always keeps it close. Basically with him all the games come down the the 4th quarter.

It will be interesting to see if the Titans can win next week and Indy drops this game because they play each other the last game of the season.

bran987 said:
is there another thread about this game I'm missing? I thought everyone in the country would be watching.

for me, its called being a loser, living alone and all your buddies are at someon'e else home watching it or at a bar.

personally I enjoy games at home so I dont have to hear my know it all friends explaining every other play.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
for me, its called being a loser, living alone and all your buddies are at someon'e else home watching it or at a bar.

personally I enjoy games at home so I dont have to hear my know it all friends explaining every other play.
dude im a looser too...

who is that bad ass in your avi?

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:

a lot of times at the bar you have to listen to some jackass. During the Texas USC championship game I sat quietly all game but wanted to kick this USC fans ass the whole time. Luckily Texas won and to wasn't a complete miseralble time for me.

mountain muscle said:
I am cleaning my guns.

Shotgun is ready for any lost KC fans who wander by my house.

Opps pee-peee just threw a sweet pass to the Pats d

that is right you are a donkey fan aren't you, sorry about how shitty they are. My boys are calling for Mike's head, what is your thoughts?

phill needs to get off indy's jock or I'm going to have to hit mute.

Gooooo Indy!!!!!!!!!

I have tremendous respect for the Pats and Imo they're the best team in NFL history
moss has bought this aging team another year

but this is Gotterdamarung
twilight of the gods

Top Bottom