Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Training?

Harvdoggy

Does anyone have any type of conditioning and maybe lifting routines they use to get ready for the football season? I am playing this year so im gonna get started.....first practices start in the begining of August........

LMAO !!!

Yeah . . . Wind Sprints, ass loads of wind sprints !!!

You know there going to make you run your ass off !!!

It kills me to think about it.

I don't know if you've ever heard of these but their called gassers (atleast that's what my h.s. football team called them). Do this.....run across the football feild four times (it will be 200 yards), wait 20-30 seconds, than run it again....keep doing that for about 10 min. That ought to get you worn out. The next day, run 40 yrd. sprints with the tire, and only stop for 30 seconds. Just keep rotating between the two. That ought to get you ready for the season. Good Luck!!!

Hey Harv..... what position do you play?

I play semi-pro ball and ...... yeah, we do those damn gassers too:(

You should work equally on your speed (sprints), endurance (stuff like gassers or suicides), and weight training. For the wieght training do some squats.... then do some more squats, followed by squats:D You want to build up power in your legs for all positions.

agility,agility,agility.......If you can be more agile than the other guy it makes you twice as fast as him, I don't give a fuck what the 40 time is. Agility and explosiveness will get you everywhere.

Top Bottom