Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fonz, can you explain something about Cytomel?

After an extended peroid on t3, will guglebolic from syntract help stimulate tsh again. I have been on 50mcg for 6 weeks and will be stopping in 2 more. Will this help or not?

I have been on insulin for 2 weeks with the t3 and still put on a little fat. My diet during active time has been extremely stick.

Jeez, guys...Be nice. There's no reason to fight. No one should really take anyone's advice, totally at face value. You both seem to really know your stuff. Please--debate, don't fight!!!

Twisted_Steel said:
Real world application: I have never once heard nor witnessed in practice anyone advocating the use of t3 in conjunction with anabolic androgenic steroids as a measure of potentating anabolism. Then again

I guess I should be participating more or just pay more attention to the posts around here. Finally someone else realizes how full of shit FONZ truely is. Stew, I honestly thought I was the only one who could actually see through this youngin's inflated transparent bullshit.

WOW!!! Micro-brain comes out of the woodwork. Haha...

TS, you make me laugh.

After the 17-aa thread you wrote at AF I think you
should consider retiring.

If you had even the inkling of an original thought
it woud be grounds for a national holiday.

At least Stew has some original ideas, you? Not a chance.
Well........maybe if hell freezes over!!! LOL

Now go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Godspeed

FYI: In case you're wondering people I don't
particularly like TS. Stew? Sometimes
he can be a nice guy which is good.

Now, I have to go back to studying.

Godspeed

When have I been nice to you? Let me go back and delete that ;)

-Stew

Actually, I have no reason at all to dislike you, Fonz. However, I do sometimes enjoy fucking with you. You seem easily aggitated. No doubt attributed to one raging napolionic complex. But, thats ok nothing a little studying can't fix. :)

PEACE

Last edited:
Top Bottom