Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fonz, can you explain something about Cytomel?

Newbies need to realize that just becasue someone has a lot of posts that they don't need to listen to them for AS advice.

Typical Fonz post:

Fonz: "25mcg of T3 will not supress the thyroid. It is anabolic."

Stew: "Fonz, you dumbass, yes it will. T3 will eat up your muscle and will supress TSH at any dossage."

Fonz: "Stew, you are so dumb, T3 will supress TSH. If you would think, you would realize that."

Ok, Fonz. Why didn't I "think" of that.

-Stew

BoomBoom said:
Sounds like it could in fact hold water stew but I am still intrested in what you have to say in response to this. Anyway good research fonz.

Fonz did not research this. He is talking out of his ass. He likes to do this. Its the same principle as trying to make his paragraphs have narrow margins so it looks like he is typing longer posts...

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
Fonz.... I am a hard ass on you because you are full of shit. Your only rebuttle is to say exactly the same thing that I said then say "you have to think once in a while."

If you "thought" you may have thought about the fact that there are those on this board who are not newbies and are not impressed with the words that you use and can see straight through you. You are the only person on this whole board that I don't like. The reason is posts like this shit. Maybe you people who are in the airplane business should share some of your biopharmaendocrina logical research with the rest of us.

-Stew

I'm not in the airplane business, I'm in the space-propulsion
system business. Just correcting you.
As a thought, you seem to be awfully close-minded
for a researcher.

Godspeed

Come on guys, relax.

Stew, can you check your pm when you get a chance please.

Yea.. I'll check it in a sec.

Fonz researchers are close minded as they have since to know that talking out of your ass can lead to getting someon hurt or have you wind up looking stupid when someone else calls you out. If you don't have proof, you don't say it is a fact.

For instance, I'm not going to come no this board and say "don't use insulin while on oil based injectables because it will cause the oil to be shuttled into adipose instead of a higher percentage being burned as energy thus making you fat as hell" but I did present the theroy and looked at what people are saying.

Researchers don't talk out of their ass. And as a result are not close minded. However, they do keep an eye out.

-Stew

Fine Stew, you want to play?

Typical Stew Meat post:

Stew Meat: Its right.

Newbie: Why?

Stew Meat: Because I said so!!!!!!!

Again: Re-posts a shit-load of old
data that people have already posted.
Example: The ALA thread, WHICH HE
DIDN'T BOTHER TO EXPLAIN.
I had to do it, and he proceeded to call me
an idiot. Then Cockedzl posted some studies
which TOTALLY contradicted him and
he just went away......

Stew, I'll stop if you stop. We're both professionals
so lets just leave it at heated intellectual
discussions. There is no NEED to get
personal.

I think you know I would never give advice out
that would potentially be detrimental to
somebody.

This is just getting us nowhere.

Godspeed

Fonz said:
Fine Stew, you want to play?

Typical Stew Meat post:

Stew Meat: Its right.

Newbie: Why?

Stew Meat: Because I said so!!!!!!!

No, Fonz, that is exactly what you did in the above posts. you talk out of your ass and give harmful advice that you can not back up.

Again: Re-posts a shit-load of old
data that people have already posted.

Old posts sometimes need to be "bumpped" or reposted when they have good info that newbies, or others who have not seen the post, would benefit from.

Example: The ALA thread, WHICH HE
DIDN'T BOTHER TO EXPLAIN.
I had to do it, and he proceeded to call me
an idiot. Then Cockedzl posted some studies
which TOTALLY contradicted him and
he just went away......

You were the one who was contradicted by almost everything that you said. I was merely posting eveidence that showed that ALA is a potentially viable supplement to the bodybuilding community. Cockdezl did not contra dict me. And you provided one helpful tidbit. The rest was ambigious jargon that didn't even have anything to do with what was beign discussed. You kept saying that glut-4 was the biggest transporter of insulin. We were discussing how ALA increases glucose uptake in muscles by 65% which has nothign to do with insulin. And I assure you I didn't "walk away" from the post. you had been proven wrong and there was not much else to say about it.

Stew, I'll stop if you stop. We're both professionals
so lets just leave it at heated intellectual
discussions. There is no NEED to get
personal.

I do not consider you a "professional." You do provide some good advice at times, but you are full of shit 50% of the time. You don't research what you are saying and advise at the expense of others.

I think you know I would never give advice out
that would potentially be detrimental to
somebody. [

Then what the hell was your post all about. "T3 can increase muscle gains by 10%"

This is just getting us nowhere.

I agree.

-Stew

[/QUOTE]

Stop it!

Both of you, look at how babyish this thread is getting. I think you both got your points across. Now let's call it a treuce.

Real world application: I have never once heard nor witnessed in practice anyone advocating the use of t3 in conjunction with anabolic androgenic steroids as a measure of potentating anabolism. Then again

I guess I should be participating more or just pay more attention to the posts around here. Finally someone else realizes how full of shit FONZ truely is. Stew, I honestly thought I was the only one who could actually see through this youngin's inflated transparent bullshit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom