Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fighting problem

leatherface

Alright, training and fighting are my life. I'm more serious about training than anything else in the world. All of my friends always talk me up when we are at parties and stuff, and when strangers are around this always causes controversy. Such as tonight...

Some kids from another school were at this party, to make a long story short one of them tried to start a fight with me. Now im not being egotiscal or anything, but I can pretty much kick anyones ass 1v1(a very good majority anyhow), and to be honest im pretty confident fighting much more than that. BUT..here is where the problem is..and a big problem at that. When the time comes, and i get my adrenaline pumping...it doesn't work for me, it works against me. I'm not really afraid at all or anything, I know my ability and like pain anyhow, so i dont see what the problem is. I start to shake a bit, and know that i've lost a good bit of my fighting potential because of this. My actions will be a bit slowed and such. Anyhow, I need to find out why this is happening, and how to get rid of it, or even better, have my adrenaline work for me. If i left out anything, just ask. Thanks for any positive comments.

Ok ok ok ok..................

leatherface said:
Now im not being egotiscal or anything, but I can pretty much kick anyones ass 1v1(a very good majority anyhow), and to be honest im pretty confident fighting much more than that.

:rolleyes:

Okay. Where to begin...................First I would definitely ask you a couple questions;

1-have you been CHALLENGED yet by anyone?
2-have you fought anyone who has been more skilled, stronger, faster, bigger, and tougher?
3-have you lost a fight yet?
4-sanctioned fights or street fights?
5-what styles do you impliment?
6-ever had your nose broken?

Based on these questions and your responses I could definitley give you a logical response.

To give you more perspective, I have won many fights, street fights. No holds barred, no rules. I have lost a few. In order to be great you must be knocked down, get up and continue.

How do you know you can kick anybody's ass? The more you fight, the more used to it you get and you wont get the shakes anymore. I'm not doubting you here, but it sounds like to me that you havent really been in too many fights because after being in alot of fights, you get some what desensitized to the adrenaline rush. And anybody who has gotten their ass kicked enough, and EVERYONE eventually gets their ass kicked tries to avoid fighting as much as possible. Save yourself a lot of hassle and quit the baddest man on the block attitude and concentrate on enjoying your life.

Re: Ok ok ok ok..................

PolishHammer1977 said:

:rolleyes:

Okay. Where to begin...................First I would definitely ask you a couple questions;

1-have you been CHALLENGED yet by anyone?
2-have you fought anyone who has been more skilled, stronger, faster, bigger, and tougher?
3-have you lost a fight yet?
4-sanctioned fights or street fights?
5-what styles do you impliment?
6-ever had your nose broken?

Based on these questions and your responses I could definitley give you a logical response.

To give you more perspective, I have won many fights, street fights. No holds barred, no rules. I have lost a few. In order to be great you must be knocked down, get up and continue.

thats exactly what I was gonna say when I saw this...

you need to know what losing feels/tastes like...

what the problem with you is probobly the fear of losing

you are either fighting some weak dudes or not fighting at all just saying you think you can kick anyones ass..

you gotta learn your lesson and get your ass kicked and if your so good maybe you should consider fighting someone like mike tyson..

theres always gonna be someone better then you at some point.. you just gotta find a way to get better and beat him tommorow.

too much confidence is not good..
cant be a loser either though.

the way i see it is this:

<sarcasm>
if you are such a bad ass, then the adrenaline "problem" you talk about is not really a problem now, is it? if you can kick anyones ass, then whats the problem?

</sarcasm>

where's thaibox when you need him???

Guys no need to flame the kid we were all there once to.

Kid ,I know how you feel because I've been in hundreds of street fights/bar fights etc. But dont let your friends hype you up like that cause most of them could care less if you win a fight or not & will just get your ass in alot of other peoples bullshit drama.The fear you feel is the fact that they are making you out to be such a badass,& I know thats a great feeling but the adrenaline is just fear that you may get your ass beat then lose that tough guy image.I was in your same shoes in HS til' some guy Broke my nose when I was trying hold up that image that I took for granted,& trust me bro there is no worse feeling than losing that image & on top of that getting your nose broke.It only happen once but it taught me a good lesson.

Heres something funny one of my best friends in HS got in like 2 fights & beat the shit out of both of them & became a legend! Now I think the number is like 20-0 for him .Of course that was like 12 years ago :) :) thats the way to go if you really want to be known as the badass back in the ole' HS days .... BWAAAHHHH!!!!!!

peace

I can promise you this, that "I can kick just about anybody's ass" attitude is going to get you pounded into the ground one day and possibly severely injured. There is always someone out there thats just a little bit stronger, little bit faster, and a little bit meaner than you. Chances are you're going to run into him very soon if you keep it up ;)

Honestly, I don't think you've been in near enough fights to give yourself the title you claim. I am not trying to be a dick, but being a Boxer myself and fighting for years on the streets I can tell you that any real fighter doesn't have the "I can kick everybody's ass" mentality. A good, skilled fighter goes into a fight with confidence no doubt, but also caution and NEVER underestimates his opponent. The minute you underestimate someone better than you, they are going to beat you badly. Good luck.

Josh

Top Bottom