Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fighting problem

Everything I wanted to say has been covered. Its good that you have confidence. However, that's what a good fighter is going to use against you. Your attitude is like a gun. When people come into a conflict with one, they think they're indestructable...which is exactly what people like me look for, and will shove that weapon down your throat.

So, please give yourself a reality check so we don't have to read your post hospital stay thread.

The adrenaline problem will change with experience. Answer Hammer's questions, and we can help more.

btw thanks for the kind words kroddy:)

I understand what everyone is saying. I really didn't mean to come off sounding arragont or like I have this bad ass mentallity, Just when i posted this I was still all fired up and was very blunt. I dont walk around thinking I can kick everyones ass or anything and I apologize if i came off wrong with that.
I think what I actually do need IS to get my ass kicked lol. I'm sure that would teach me alot. Very odd saying that though.. :)

One again, sorry about the badass mentality thing, i really don't want you guys to perceive me that way..or atleast think that I perceive myself in that way.

I really don't understand the "fighting is my life" mentality. I understand the boxing/wrestling/MA point of view, but I suppose I'm just a more passive person in regards to wanting to kick someones ass all the time. I've been in very few "fights", but have broken up many. I have been a combatives instructor for the one of the US Army's Drill Sergeant Schools, so it's not that I don't know how to fight. I just don't relish the thought of breaking someones arms or neck, just cause I can, or cause they called me some studid name. If I am in a life or death situation, or if my family is in immediate risk, that's when I"ll assess the situation, and mitigate the risk. If that means taking out an aggressor, so be it. I'm a pretty big fella by "normal" people standards, & folks typically think I'm a cop by my body language (it's the Drill Sergeant thing), so maybe that's why I don't get a lot of invitations to throw down. I don't frequent bars, & when I did, it was usually on the stage. Most bar thugs don't beat up the band, haha.
My point here is, I don't feel I ever have anything to prove by busting someones head. If they feel like they need to prove it, I'll use force as dictated by the situation, up to & including deadly force, to neutralize the threat. I pity the fool.

Peace & love, Brolies

:mexican:

Top Bottom