Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Issue...

joncrane said:

Originally posted by joncrane
ok let's talk about something else....how about how shitty the Redskins are? Up for that?

thumb.asp

Cure said:

ok let's talk about something else....how about how shitty the Redskins are? Up for that?

sure...why not? what's up with Spurrier benching Matthews? Does he really think Wuerffel can do better? If so he is sadly mistaken.

JC

joncrane said:

sure...why not? what's up with Spurrier benching Matthews? Does he really think Wuerffel can do better? If so he is sadly mistaken.

JC

I actually agree with that!! They should be giving Davis the ball about 70% of the time!

yep. Spurrier is too pass-happy. Stephen Davis deserves the shot to carry the team on his back; God knows the QB's can't.

JC

It's by far an offensive play. Just because a team lines up in a punt formation doesn't make it a special team play. Technically they could line up on first down in that formation if they thought it would work. A special teams play is a field goal, punt return for a Td, Kickoff return for a TD and any type of fumble returned for a touchdown during these two plays. I should know... I am ranked nationally each yr in yahoo's fantasy football for the past four years. I was actually thinking of becoming an analyst for it. My team this year, Brady and Bledsoe for QB, gonzalez at TE, san diego and tampa bay defense, akers for a kicker, harrison, qadry ismail, kevin johnson, eric moulds, and keyshawn for WR and holmes, atowain smith and ricky williams (via a trade) at RB
hmmm sounds good to me :p

a play like that is ALWAYS considered an offensive play.. it goes in offensive stats in the league...

now, what pisses me off is when i have a guy (tim brown) and he scores a td on a return i dont get points... that bugs the fuck out of me!!!

Top Bottom