Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

The Nature Boy said:
my life is like the movie roadhouse.

when women look at my genitals they say "I thought you'd be bigger."

HEEEYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hey, that's not funny. That shit isn't funny. Fucking bitches. What's wrong with my pee pee's size? Good things come in small packages.

fistfullofsteel said:
their scheme is let's block for our qb because we know he can't find somebody to throw to. it seems like he is running for his life on every play but then again he probably is. good tactic to make sure you never win a superbowl.

Kerry throws rockets, his arm size doesn't matter.

If anything you should prepare yourself to cry like a baby because your shitty team choked on it again.

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index

Kerry is a woman...The Giants are going to lay down and take it in the ass once again this year because they suck...You at least, at least have to admit our team was better than your team this past season...Just say...I am sorry for saying anything bad about the Eagles and they were a better team than we were this past season....that is it...owe and add...The Giants were too busy with their thumbs up their asses to have a winning record...ok...that is it and we can end this discussion...thank you..

bilestew said:
After reading the above, I've come to the conclusion that you're the immaculate conception between Sam Elliot and Andrew Dice Clay.

"........Jill came down with $2.50. OHHHHHHHHWWWW!!!!!"

analyzing the scenario above, who would actually bear the child? The Diceman, or Sam Elliot? I know Dice used to smoke (he had that odd habit of putting his arm behind his neck and taking a drag off of his cig.... that confused me). I'd rather come from Sam Elliots womb I think.

The Nature Boy said:
"........Jill came down with $2.50. OHHHHHHHHWWWW!!!!!"

analyzing the scenario above, who would actually bear the child? The Diceman, or Sam Elliot? I know Dice used to smoke (he had that odd habit of putting his arm behind his neck and taking a drag off of his cig.... that confused me). I'd rather come from Sam Elliots womb I think.

My guess and considering Dice is a fat bastard now who looks like Louie Anderson....would be Dice.

Who know's he may be in his 2nd trimester now. You may have a brother or sister coming soon.

The Nature Boy said:
t-bone as in tuc? or t-bone as in me? I'm the original t-bone. and I have documented proof. but what do I care. I just made a boom boom in my pants.

i've been here long enough to know you're the real t-bone. You must be dr. octopus for bile to be your alter. But I did think it for a while.

bilestew said:
My guess and considering Dice is a fat bastard now who looks like Louie Anderson....would be Dice.

Who know's he may be in his 2nd trimester now. You may have a brother or sister coming soon.

LOL @ Louie Anderson. That guy had some awesome teeth. Awesome I tell you.

Top Bottom