Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eagles got Jevon Kearse

fistfullofsteel said:
2 time superbowl champs. the iggles forever doomed to talk about could have, should have, would have and only if, year in and year out.

Keep living in the far past....because that is when The Giants were decent...probably the last time... :worried: I predict Eagles over the Giants, 77-0.....

Well, the Eagles messed up and didn't get Owens. I'm quite sure Owens didn't want to come to Philly anyways; McNabb sucks, and all the elite recievers know it. Scrambling quarterbacks don't win Super Bowls...intelligent pocket passers win Super Bowls.

canadianhitman said:
Well, the Eagles messed up and didn't get Owens. I'm quite sure Owens didn't want to come to Philly anyways; McNabb sucks, and all the elite recievers know it. Scrambling quarterbacks don't win Super Bowls...intelligent pocket passers win Super Bowls.

Do you guys even get the NFL in Canada??? DM is amazing....he just needs to work on his passing game and he will be incredible!!! By the way, teams win SuperBowls. And I cannot even comment on your team because you don't have one.... :rolleyes:

avenirup said:
DM is amazing....he just needs to work on his passing game and he will be incredible!!!

An NFL QB....a veteran one at that...that needs to work on his passing game? I think you just made my argument. Thanks.

avenirup said:
Keep living in the far past....because that is when The Giants were decent...probably the last time... :worried: I predict Eagles over the Giants, 77-0.....

that makes as much sense as the iggles winning the superbowl. it's a tall tale. couldn't get any taller.

canadianhitman said:
An NFL QB....a veteran one at that...that needs to work on his passing game? I think you just made my argument. Thanks.

A veteran QB!!!???? He is 26 years old.... Bottom line is when he is in we win games...The End...Isn't the CFL on now??...What kinda QB's do you have there..high school drop outs....??? :rolleyes:

fistfullofsteel said:
that makes as much sense as the iggles winning the superbowl. it's a tall tale. couldn't get any taller.

Please...lets talk about how B. Westbrook, i'll say jogged (almost a brisk walk) past your special teams early in the season- after that we exploded with an amazing win streak and you guys did what you have always done...licked ass the rest of the season...I predict the same for next year with your new losing coach...hey why not hire the Cardinal ex coach-he had a losing record too.... :rolleyes: Losing coach for a losing team... :worried:

Top Bottom